Celtic board

THE BOARD MUST NOW GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH THE SFA WHO COST CELTIC MILLIONS BY THERE ACTION IN GRANTING RANGERS AND CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH WHEN PEOPLE WORKING FOR THEM KNEW IT WAS ALL LIES SO THEY CULPABLE FOR THERE ACTIONS
It'll neva happen m8 the SFA will keep the Filth gon tae they've LAUNDERED evry penny they can get their hands oan!!????..This Backwater Country is a Fukin JOKE & the Sooner these Fukers DIE the sooner we can RID SOCIETY ae the Fukin SCUM that Follow Follow them!!??????

I wish they would but can't see it happening. We've sat on our hands doing nothing for years which is quite incomprehensible. The facts are all there and I fear the times past as the Celtic board don't seem to want to do anything. The SFA are so corrupt that they know if they punish the rainjurs then all their lies and illegal loopholes and secret handshakes will come out as well an then Uefa and everyone else will know just how corrupt Scottish football is and the extreme lengths to SFA went to protect the survival myth. So they'll block it as much as they can cos it shows them up and as usual Celtic will do SFA.

Res 12 guys have given the club enough ammunition to take this further they have unearthed all the glaring evidence yet the board are the ones standing in there way

Got a feeling there up to there necks somewhere along the line and don't want it out in the open

Or there useless shitebags who want this to go away

i'll go with both

why else would they kick this along the road every year

More chance of Santa turning up with that bike I wanted as a kid, saying it got lost by a particularly stupid Elf. If we don’t push it how anybody thinks the SFA will is beyond my comprehension. Our board have kicked it into the long grass, very long grass. Grass you could lose a giraffe in.

Deader than disco.

Res 12 guys have given the club enough ammunition to take this further they have unearthed all the glaring evidence yet the board are the ones standing in there way

Got a feeling there up to there necks somewhere along the line and don't want it out in the open

Or there useless shitebags who want this to go away

i'll go with both

why else would they kick this along the road every year
Money, money, money, sumthin funny, it's a rich man's world.
All the thing i could do,
but need the the pound that's blue,
Cause we'll never get the sponsors
Without the O**F*** lie.

Members online

Latest posts

Back