Celtic Convention 2022/23

Smelltheg-love

I got this emailed to me today from a pal

I'm thinking of going next year, not sure if any other noisers have been and advice to give/experiences to share
Maybe some fancy it like me
Looks decent value but wouldn't know.....

There are other reputable travel agents available

I'm thinking of going next year, not sure if any other noisers have been and advice to give/experiences to share

Sent you a message Smelly

Went to the 2013 Convention in Vegas G-love and had a great time.
Think Dill might have been there as well given he recently said in a thread that he met Dixie there.
I met Dixie and Bertie along with a few other legends so I'm assuming it was the same year.
There was always something going on, bit of golfing, pool party's , entertainment at night , plenty of singing ..the main gala dinner night and of course Vegas was Green & White for the whole week.....I should point out it was scorchio and refreshments were a plenty so that combination meant the memory may have missed a blow by blow account of the daily schedule however I have no doubt I enjoyed it as that's what the wife told me. 😎☀️🇮🇪

Think Dill might have been there as well given he recently said in a thread that he met Dixie there.
I met Dixie and Bertie along with a few other legends so I'm assuming it was the same year.
There was always something going on, bit of golfing, pool party's , entertainment at night , plenty of singing ..the main gala dinner night and of course Vegas was Green & White for the whole week.....I should point out it was scorchio and refreshments were a plenty so that combination meant the memory may have missed a blow by blow account of the daily schedule however I have no doubt I enjoyed it as that's what the wife told me. 😎☀️🇮🇪
I was at the 2000 Convention at the Frontier Hotel (they knocked it down a few years later) bit it had nothing to do with the 5000 Tims who descended on Vegas and took over the place
The Lions, George McCluskey, Tommy Callaghan and Dixie were there and I had a good time chatting with Jamie Smith who was playing for the Hoops at the time
As Mag says, it was a great time
The pool party was the highlight and every one of the players mixed with us as they know what the club means to us
I have a memorable story,Kathleen Murdoch and young Kathleen Vegas 2000 .jpg after meeting Bobby's wife and daughter while I was wearing this shirt in his memory
I only did a few and this was my last one
This is Kathleen and young Kathleen, that night at the pool party A night to remember for sure
I gave young Kathleen the shirt
HH

Last edited:

It's my dream to take my dad to one 🤞🤞🤞🤞 just waiting on my lucky numbers coming in!!

Jesus Mag7 don't tell STG there's a pool party, he'll be packing his budgie smugglers!

(I mean packing them in a suitcase incase any thinks I was commending his manhood 🙄)

Ffs can they not bring a bit of Vegas here for us plebs to attend 🤷

BTW I downloaded a new keyboard to my fone no reason was just pissing about but as u can see above my wee man is wearing a fuckin orange jumper now 🤢last one was green any of the more technically intelligent on here know how to change the cunts jumper???
Aye, easy…..take the phone launch it aff the wall….buy a new phone……don’t feck aboot wi the settings 🤷‍♂️

just got a new phone my last one fell out ma pocket from 11ft up a ladder ,spent the last 3 days dealing with fkwit after fkwit from transfering my old number to my new sim to getting verification codes for banking apps
now i know where all the fkwits go guring the day they work in call centers

New phone dosen't come with a manual so you've to download it

they have it in the following settings

tech savvie smart arse ☑️

tech savvie ☑️

eh wtfs this ✖️

so a can make calls /txt/take pics ,,,,,,,am still googling for the fkwit version

Get a cheap flight one way probably florida being the cheapest , contact this mob weeks in advance

explain your last destination in vegas let them plan your routeif they have any , picking up and delivering cars along the way

you might get a wee honda or you might get a merc

we did it from georgia to Denver ,,,,,,wee got a buick but lots of companys do it

or you could just book a flight and package to Vegas

i would do the road trip though it's great

just got a new phone my last one fell out ma pocket from 11ft up a ladder ,spent the last 3 days dealing with fkwit after fkwit from transfering my old number to my new sim to getting verification codes for banking apps
now i know where all the fkwits go guring the day they work in call centers

New phone dosen't come with a manual so you've to download it

they have it in the following settings

tech savvie smart arse ☑️

tech savvie ☑️

eh wtfs this ✖️

so a can make calls /txt/take pics ,,,,,,,am still googling for the fkwit version
Is your new phone too modern and technical for you?

1660823468487.png

I think if we all met up in Vegas it could end up a bit like The Hangover.🍻🍸🍺🥃
And I might steal Mike Tyson's 🐅 but I don't fancy the punch on the coupon so someone else can take that! 🥊

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back