Celtic Da

My eldest has been labelling me thus ☝️ Suggesting it’s a bad thing. Advice requested

Ach, dinny worry about it I'm a Celtic Da & Grampa Ye worry when they tag you wae the name of one of the characters fae Still Game, after an accident at work a few year ago(got knee jammed in a car door) As a results I've got tae wear a knee immobiliser sometimes, which cause me tae walk wae a limp.

While going tae a mideeek game & hobbling along my youngest son(27) "Mon tae fuck Winston, the game kicks aff tonight"

It's been a standing joke ever since, now the grandweans call me it. ? ?

Ach, dinny worry about it I'm a Celtic Da & Grampa Ye worry when they tag you wae the name of one of the characters fae Still Game, after an accident at work a few year ago(got knee jammed in a car door) As a results I've got tae wear a knee immobiliser sometimes, which cause me tae walk wae a limp.

While going tae a mideeek game & hobbling along my youngest son(27) "Mon tae fuck Winston, the game kicks aff tonight"

It's been a standing joke ever since, now the grandweans call me it. ? ?
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Kids can be sooo cruel :LOL:

Try being a Celtic Ma/Gran it’s no easy trying to pass on the Celtic way of life. Their Da/Grandpa ate,slept and breathed Celtic so I’m trying to make sure the Celtic legacy is carried on without him here. But in my quest they just think I’ve gone a bit loopy ??HH

Try being a Celtic Ma/Gran it’s no easy trying to pass on the Celtic way of life. Their Da/Grandpa ate,slept and breathed Celtic so I’m trying to make sure the Celtic legacy is carried on without him here. But in my quest they just think I’ve gone a bit loopy ??HH
Nothing wrong with being a bit loopy, just means you're memorable. I'm sure you've got it covered(y)

Back