Celtic Family Photos

Absolutly spot on
We've always had rescue cats and Beau, is our first dog, his mum and dad passed away and we phoned the family to find out what was happening with him, they said they were looking for someone to take him...WTF ??
I said, bring him yo us, we phoned them 3 hours later and told them he's good, he's all curled up on our couch, so he seems quite happy, love the big bear and so does our family
He's been a hugr positive for us and he's 'won a watch' as we say
He's ten but is just a big puppy
He is very sociable and loves the attention from everyone he meets, we go and visit the local care home and the residents just fell in love with him
You are a true human being my friend, you and that wee cat were meant to cross paths and you needed him at that time, as much as he needed you, although probably didn't realise it at the time
Best to all you Rhebels and your family members

HH
I won't go into details, but you've nailed it by suggesting there was some healing needing done on a personal level, D.

Never been a great believer in destiny, I always thought we were able to create our own paths, but there was definitely a sense of "fate" when that wee cat popped up!

Great mood detector too, he knows exactly when I need a wee pick me up and get his wee toy mouse for a play.

Beau is well named, he's a beautiful dog and you can see his contentment even from a photo.

On the subject of heroes though, any family who open their doors to those in need of assistance are true heroes..........not sure my act of theft counts, but I know that your family's acts of kindness are representative of true heroism.

I stole him from my old bastard neighbours that treated him like shit, Larry.

He had a big chunk oot his neck and he was malnourished. I had to take him to the vet and was told that it might be better to put him to rest, as treatment would be too expensive. Thank God for the pet insurance I had for my dog (God bless her soul).

Good on you, SP. Like Dilligaf, I salute you and your character in taking in Shunsuke.

I can't have a pet in my apartment -- landlord's orders :( -- so I have pets vicariously through my friends . . . .

Back