Celtic Family Photos

Just don’t piss on the wee guy again thats no cool!!
Hahaha it was cold that day, he appreciated the warmth.
Wait . . . i didn't mean . . . oh, never mind.

Cool that you have a cat named after Nakamura, SP!
I stole him from my old bastard neighbours that treated him like shit, Larry.

He had a big chunk oot his neck and he was malnourished. I had to take him to the vet and was told that it might be better to put him to rest, as treatment would be too expensive. Thank God for the pet insurance I had for my dog (God bless her soul).

Naka was one of my favourite players and it just felt right.

He had a big chunk oot his neck and he was malnourished. I had to take him to the vet and was told that it might be better to put him to rest, as treatment would be too expensive. Thank God for the pet insurance I had for my dog (God bless her soul).

Yer a good guy SP. ?

One of mine too. Dead ball king. In my book. Wee Maloney was good at that as well. ??
Aye Maria, wee Maloney could hit them.

Just a pity that he got caught in two minds in the UEFA Cup final. Didn't know whether to hit Henrik or hit the target........done neither and sure I managed to see that effort whizzing over our heads in the fanzone.

That ball's still orbiting the planet beside Kenny Miller after Simunovic put him into space.

Cannae fathom oot the whole photo thing, so I've changed my avatar for a bit.

I'll change it back soon, due to huns wanting to burst my nugget and TtheT wanting to make a shrine!

That's my Shunsuke, bonniest cat in the world and a left paw that bend a moose in the top corner.
He's a beaut' and of course, you are merely a source of food, drink and a comfy place to for him to lie ;-)

Attachments

• Shunsukecat 1.jpg
    Shunsukecat 1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 11
A few years ago, I was on pretty heavy meds (no comments about me being from Greenock !!)
I used to fall asleep during the day so couldn't drive for a while
One day, I nodded off while on the laptop, my wife came home and found me and Smudge, like this
I'm asleep, he's asleep and she showed me this, when I woke up
Lost him and his brother last year, he was 14, his brother Kramer, 21, both belters
Our tri colour lovebird SweePea, loved to watch the birds on the lawn with his feline brothers
Our cats never once touched our birds, everybody just got on with it

Attachments

• Smudge & Dad having a moment together.jpg
    Smudge & Dad having a moment together.jpg
    646.3 KB · Views: 10
  • SweePea & Smudge watching the bridie's.JPG
    SweePea & Smudge watching the bridie's.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
And here's Kramer, 21 years old, blnd and a character as all cats are
We said goodbye to him last year also, he was a brilliant big guy, he loved everybody
This is his 'What's this shite your giving me ?' look
Black as 3 o'clock in the morning, except for his big white whsker, which when it fell out, would be replaced, by another big white whisker

Attachments

• Kramer 1.jpg
    Kramer 1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 8

You sir, are a hero
You and Naka deseve to be happy ;-)
Some people don't deserve to have pets, bastards
HH

I had an alsation called Bob. Years ago. He was really my uncle Daniels dog but he needed him looked after for a few months.

My uncle Daniel had a real gift with dogs and Bob was well trained.

My mum has a huge garden and one day my rabbit got out the hutch. I was about 15 at the time anyway the garage gate was ipened and im panicking like fuck as Bob chased my rabbit.

I thought Bob was gonna maul it.

Next minute the rabbit is in Bobs mouth by the neck and Bob brought him back to me without a mark on him other than Bobs slabbers.

You could have knocked me down with a feather.

I was so impressed. I loved Bob. Magic dog.

Just looking at your cat sitting next to your bird reminded me of that.

Stupid to judge a book by its cover eh Dill?

Thanx for that pal ???

I had an alsation called Bob. Years ago. He was really my uncle Daniels dog but he needed him looked after for a few months.

My uncle Daniel had a real gift with dogs and Bob was well trained.

My mum has a huge garden and one day my rabbit got out the hutch. I was about 15 at the time anyway the garage gate was ipened and im panicking like fuck as Bob chased my rabbit.

I thought Bob was gonna maul it.

Next minute the rabbit is in Bobs mouth by the neck and Bob brought him back to me without a mark on him other than Bobs slabbers.

You could have knocked me down with a feather.

I was so impressed. I loved Bob. Magic dog.

Just looking at your cat sitting next to your bird reminded me of that.

Stupid to judge a book by its cover eh Dill?

Thanx for that pal ???
Great story Maria, yes, they all seem to just get on with it eh ?
We could worse, than be like our furry and feathered friends

when Smudge (the cat) met Piper (the budgie) Piper seemed quite taken with his big furry brother, but Smudge couldn't have cared less
Was funny to watch Piper chasing him around the scratch post as if to say 'Hey, pay attention to me !!!'
None of our cats ever harmed our birds, but when they went out into the backyard, all bets were off ,with the wildlife outdoors

Attachments

• PiperSmudge2.jpg
    PiperSmudge2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 2
You sir, are a hero
You and Naka deseve to be happy ;-)
Some people don't deserve to have pets, bastards
HH
Wouldn't have ever called myself a cat person, D.

Then that wee thing would sit on our fence for hours and just look over.

He'd bolt as soon as we went near him, but after a while he started coming into our backies, then the doorstep.

Poor wee thing was infested with ticks and you could count his ribs. When he eventually started coming into our house, I went through and offered her a £100 to take him. She said she would think about it and came through about an hour later and asked for £250???

A couple of weeks after that, she was moving house. Wee Shunsuke was in ours and we just kept him in. If she came through, I would have reluctantly gave him back, but she never bothered her arse.

He has neurological problems caused by deep trauma (the bite on his neck came by her dog), but he follows me about and I take him to work when I'm on nightshift.

You're spot on though, D........all I am is his daft human scratching post and bed.

Love that daft wee cat though, it's also true what they say: like goes to like!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, D. It broke my heart when Big Red had to go, she was 16 (which was old for a German Shepherd) and she was riddled with arthritis and was also showing wee signs of doggy dementia. I took her out one day and had to carry her home (My Da made her a wee cart) and it wasn't fair to have her in that much pain.

She was a great big friendly dog, nary a nip or a scratch. I used to watch her gnaw on bones and that was how I used to relax.

I'm sure The Big Man has a special place upstairs for all of our families.

Wouldn't have ever called myself a cat person, D.

Then that wee thing would sit on our fence for hours and just look over.

He'd bolt as soon as we went near him, but after a while he started coming into our backies, then the doorstep.

Poor wee thing was infested with ticks and you could count his ribs. When he eventually started coming into our house, I went through and offered her a £100 to take him. She said she would think about it and came through about an hour later and asked for £250???

A couple of weeks after that, she was moving house. Wee Shunsuke was in ours and we just kept him in. If she came through, I would have reluctantly gave him back, but she never bothered her arse.

He has neurological problems caused by deep trauma (the bite on his neck came by her dog), but he follows me about and I take him to work when I'm on nightshift.

You're spot on though, D........all I am is his daft human scratching post and bed.

Love that daft wee cat though, it's also true what they say: like goes to like!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, D. It broke my heart when Big Red had to go, she was 16 (which was old for a German Shepherd) and she was riddled with arthritis and was also showing wee signs of doggy dementia. I took her out one day and had to carry her home (My Da made her a wee cart) and it wasn't fair to have her in that much pain.

She was a great big friendly dog, nary a nip or a scratch. I used to watch her gnaw on bones and that was how I used to relax.

I'm sure The Big Man has a special place upstairs for all of our families.

Absolutly spot on
We've always had rescue cats and Beau, is our first dog, his mum and dad passed away and we phoned the family to find out what was happening with him, they said they were looking for someone to take him...WTF ??
I said, bring him to us, we phoned them 3 hours later and told them he's good, he's all curled up on our couch, so he seems quite happy, love the big bear and so does our family
He's been a huge positive for us and he's 'won a watch' as we say
He's ten, but is just a big puppy
He is very sociable and loves the attention from everyone he meets, we go and visit the local care home and the residents just fell in love with him
You are a true human being my friend, you and that wee cat were meant to cross paths and you needed him at that time, as much as he needed you, although probably didn't realise it at the time
Best to all you Rhebels and your family members

HH

Last edited:
when Smudge (the cat) met Piper (the budgie) Piper seemed quite taken with his big furry brother, but Smudge couldn't have cared less
Was funny to watch Piper chasing him around the scratch post as if to say 'Hey, pay attention to me !!!'
None of our cats ever harmed our birds, but when they went out into the backyard, all bets were off ,with the wildlife outdoors

Haha sneaky eh?

Absolutly spot on
We've always had rescue cats and Beau, is our first dog, his mum and dad passed away and we phoned the family to find out what was happening with him, they said they were looking for someone to take him...WTF ??
I said, bring him yo us, we phoned them 3 hours later and told them he's good, he's all curled up on our couch, so he seems quite happy, love the big bear and so does our family
He's been a hugr positive for us and he's 'won a watch' as we say
He's ten but is just a big puppy
He is very sociable and loves the attention from everyone he meets, we go and visit the local care home and the residents just fell in love with him
You are a true human being my friend, you and that wee cat were meant to cross paths and you needed him at that time, as much as he needed you, although probably didn't realise it at the time
Best to all you Rhebels and your family members

HH

Come now Dill, wee cat? Hmm?

Put your glasses on pal coz a fat chic would love you if you think that cats wee ???

Back