Celtic FC Player of the Year 2022-23🍀

Best Celtic player for season 2022-22?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bridie Bhoy

Another successful season for the Champions of Scotland, with so many outstanding performances by many players. It has been a trully squad effort where many players have contributed with vital match winning displays when needed. But who has been your best PotY for 2022-23?

If you want another then please leave a comment - I am only allowed to post 10 options!

It really is difficult to chose. What a great team this is to watch. In addition we are going to the last derby of the season knowing the result doesn’t matter as we are champions again 🙌🍀
Anyway, I’ve gone for wee Kyogo but I think you can make a case for any first team regular this year, aye including Starfelt and Hart. 🙌🙌

CCV for me closely followed by Calmac and Kyogo.

But I've a feeling hockey 🏒 sticks are coming your way BB after leaving Matt out the Top Ten 🏒😂🏒😂🏒😂🏒😂
I know. I had to leave off O'Riley, Starfelt, Hart & Abada. But I went for the main ones.

Personally CCV edges it for me, but CalMac, Hatate & Taylor were very close. I just think we miss Carter-Vickers the most when he is missing. It is brilliant that we have so many genuine contenders that you can make excellent arguments for winning PotY.

Last edited:
Only lost two.games this year when CCV and Starfelt didn't play together.
Tells you all you need to know about the outstanding contributions from both.
Only Starfelt gets pass marks today for me.
But overall it is the warrior CCV who wins this award hands down.
Never realised just how much our starting point of creating opportunities comes from the link of Carter Vickers.....he is not only our Rock but a very important part of our attack.
Outstanding.

Back