Celtic Graves

boab1916

One of the posters PM'd me to say they were recieveing their pin and info as a new member of the society any posters wishing to join this association who keep our history alive with the help of Jim Craig etc to ensure no-one who wore the hoops is ever forgotten.
For a £10.00 pin badge and become a member you keep the history alive and nice present from them to you and you to them for the work they do to keep the memories. The presentation pin is unique and identifiable everywhere.

Merchandise page

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/celtic_graves/merchandise-t1948.html

http://www.thecelticwiki.com/m/page/McGrory,+Jimmy+-+Grave+&+Memorial resize.png

It is a really nice concept
My dad died many years ago and we wanted to commemorate that at Celtic Park, before the bricks etc. Not possible! It would be nice to have a memory wall for the generations to visit.
HH

Joined and got the badge.
Proud to be a Tim.☺
HH?

Back home to his place of rest and peace HH Jim Brogan and thanks for the memories.

One of Celtic’s most successful players, Jim Brogan, was laid to rest in Magheragallon cemetery, Gaoth Dobhair on Thursday last following Requiem Mass in St. Mary’s Church, Derrybeg.
Left back Brogan played for Celtic in 332 games between 1962-75 and scored nine goals for the club. He won seven league titles, four Scottish Cups and three League Cups.
He passed away recently at Moffat Street Care Home in the Gorbals area of Glasgow.
Born in June 1944, his wife , Joyce (née Roussin) is a daughter of Phil Roussin and the late Nellie Tim (née Boyle) Roussin, Strand Road, Middletown, Derrybeg.
Brogan joined Celtic from local side St. Roch’s and during a successful career, played in the 1970 European Cup Final and won four caps for Scotland.
After retiring from football Jim had built up a successful string of pubs in Glasgow and the Falkirk area.
He loved visiting Gaoth Dobhair and was well known in the area.

Attended a ceremony in Fort Lee, New Jersey some years ago for Charlie Shaw. Piper, fans and some of his family members. Quite a touching ceremony. Some years before, attended a short ceremony out in Brooklyn for one of Celtic's first players (name escapes me).

It is a really nice concept
My dad died many years ago and we wanted to commemorate that at Celtic Park, before the bricks etc. Not possible! It would be nice to have a memory wall for the generations to visit.
HH

In fairness many of the bricks in the Walls at Celtic Park are in memory Of departed Celtic Fans I often go and read them if I'm over early for a game and think of the faithful departed We are after all A Family

HH?

Back