Celtic Legends

lennono

270704_109666539184558_948715806_n.jpg

Af put this photy a made up, before....Which shows some 'Celtic Legends'....Apart from Broony(who is in the photy) when was the last player, including the squad we have, that will become a 'Celtic Legend'....BTW I put in Roy Keano incase he chapped on ma door ;) But, think about it....What legends or upcoming legends will we ever have nowadays

Great picture!
IF The Griff gets back to his best I think he could become a legend, hes already delivered a lot, hes had a tough time, hes a character that the fans all love, so I'd say another 100 goals and The Griff becomes a legend.

I picked up the keys of a house today, folk weren't in, had to quote for some remedial works.
Celtic posters, photos, scars all over the walls, some really nice ones, The Lions, Seville, 1988.
I knocked 300 off the quote! 😹

YearMatchesGoalsAssists
Yellow
Red
2019-202181000
2018-193311910
2017-18358710
2016-17286820
2015-16192100
2014-15193300

forrest is having his best season stat wise

What constitutes a "legend" is it players you have seen, players you have been told/read about,is it achievements,trophies won , goals scored, moment's of magic,it's a toughie! 🍺

i would say players that have been with us for at least 10 years regardless of success are proper legends and exceptional talent who have maybe excited us over a short time ie. Larsson,Sutton and Lubo could in some cases be classed as legends

What constitutes a "legend" is it players you have seen, players you have been told/read about,is it achievements,trophies won , goals scored, moment's of magic,it's a toughie! 🍺
To me its known when you walk through that door you want to give everything to this cause and you will attempt to cement your name on that teamsheet and jersey barring injuries or formations or a wee dip, but you just become someone hard to keep out the team and a pain in tha ass to the office door when not in the team.

Eat, Sleep, Breathe Celtic

celtic-bedding-single-duvet-set-celtic-tartan-gla.jpg

i would say players that have been with us for at least 10 years regardless of success are proper legends and exceptional talent who have maybe excited us over a short time ie. Larsson,Sutton and Lubo could in some cases be classed as legends
The three you mention got what it means to play for Celtic,always gave their all and won plenty of trophies so definitely legends in my eyes.

Think a legend begins with pulling on the famous hoops you have your chance to create your own path to greatness or to mediocrity

We've been blessed with so many legends through the decades ,all different in attributes but all carried the burning desire to do there best for the Club and the support

I n all honesty to me the greatest Celt legend in my opinion and never got to witness him is McGrory, his goal ratio per game speaks volumes and he must have put the shiters up every goalkeeper he faced when they saw him either running towards their goal or doing his famous flying headering of the ball, you either get out the way or you take not the only the ball in the coupon, but you take a solid player full force in the body and its curtains for you.
images.jpg

Last edited:
I n all honesty to me the greatest Celt legend in my opinion and never got to witness him is McGrory, his goal ratio per game speaks volumes and he must have put the shiters up every goalkeeper he faced when they saw him either running towards their goal or doing his famous flying headering of the ball, you either let get out the way or you take not the only the ball in the coupon, but you take a solid player full force in the body and its curtains for you.
View attachment 6698

Aye and in they days the baw was heavy, especially when wet

Members online

Latest posts

Back