Celtic Legends

View attachment 6690

Af put this photy a made up, before....Which shows some 'Celtic Legends'....Apart from Broony(who is in the photy) when was the last player, including the squad we have, that will become a 'Celtic Legend'....BTW I put in Roy Keano incase he chapped on ma door ;) But, think about it....What legends or upcoming legends will we ever have nowadays

Think its more about if there was any future legends...... how long do we get to keep them for.

Most legends stuck about for a long time but our model doesn’t support this anymore.

The model needs to be in place though for viability.

Take Karamoko for instance coming through the ranks but will most likely be sold and is his want in the end too.

For me a true legend is one who sticks around and leaves themselves spent on the pitch after every game having brought entertainment to the masses.

I n all honesty to me the greatest Celt legend in my opinion and never got to witness him is McGrory, his goal ratio per game speaks volumes and he must have put the shiters up every goalkeeper he faced when they saw him either running towards their goal or doing his famous flying headering of the ball, you either get out the way or you take not the only the ball in the coupon, but you take a solid player full force in the body and its curtains for you.
View attachment 6698

Jimmy McGrory.....The Pride of Parkhead

Members online

Latest posts

Back