CELTIC NOISE

Am way you mate a love coming on this site,,all posters have goodish patter,,you’re obviously a main contributor,,like you say even the daft jokes ur funny,the girlies Maria and shamrock are good patter merchants,,,,,am just a reader ma patters Shiite ,,,av got a bhoy who’s autistic so a come on here an bury ma nugget fur a hour,,,luvly jubbly,

Wish you would come back Espirito. Miss yer craic pal

I don't want to sound like a sooky uppy bombastic fucker but I LOVE this site

The craik is great even the daft jokes are funny

Keep up the great threads fellas and fellaesses

HH?
So true im with you on that. I can't leave it alone. I've been on for hours again half 4 in the morning I'm still here. One minute it's a belly laugh out loud only person in the room moment , the next it's a deeply intelligent debate thats going on. Super forum , something I've never really taken much interest in before, except for maybeleaving the odd YouTube comment but the levels of stupid there is too much. Here I can satisfy my all things Celtic without bothering anyone else ☘?✌?

So true im with you on that. I can't leave it alone.
I've been on for hours again half 4 in the morning I'm still here. One minute it's a belly laugh out loud only person in the room moment , the next it's a deeply intelligent debate thats going on. Super forum , something I've never really taken much interest in before, except for maybeleaving the odd YouTube comment but the levels of stupid there is too much. Here I can satisfy my all things Celtic without bothering anyone else ☘?✌?

Careful or you’ll go blind ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back