Celtic release Statement on the Independent Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Celtic release Statement on the Independent Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football

Truly abhorrent crimes that have damaged so many lives. And well done to Partick Thistle for their excellent statement regarding the SFA hiding from the issue. How some sick people can use this as a source of banter, point scoring and fun is beyond my comprehension.

Truly abhorrent crimes that have damaged so many lives. And well done to Partick Thistle for their excellent statement regarding the SFA hiding from the issue. How some sick people can use this as a source of banter, point scoring and fun is beyond my comprehension.
Coz that's whit the FILTHS In-Bred Daz & GrandFaithers said m8 so it MUST be true!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. SCUM like the Union Pussies are just a bunch ae DAFT WEE NEDS drugged up tae Fuk wae a Megafone tae look good fur their 'Army' ae WEE NED BUDDIES on Social Media! NONE AE THIS SCUM have a FUKIN BRAIN CELL IN THEIR HEEDS & whit they portray has FUK AW tae dae wae Fitbaw!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. I'd hazard a guess NOT ONE AE THEM HAS EVER KICKED A FUKIN BAW IN THEIR SAD WEE LIFE'S but instead spend aw their time wae their 'Hoodies' on dragging their Knuckoz alang the GRUN whilst swigging their Mad Dug or Buckie!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Ask ANY AE THE FUKIN BRAINLESS CUNTS who King Billy wiz & they'd tell yi he wiz Lizzies Da🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Child abuse is an abhorrent subject that without question has affected every level of society and a public apology to the legitimate victims must be made by all who are guilty by deed or by association.

Whether it be in the churches of any and all denominations, the sporting associations and clubs of all codes, the institutions that are tasked with looking after the welfare and caring for children and wherever it may be found to have occurred.

It’s time I believe for all of society concerned to agree in establishing a fund to meet the suffering of those who suffered.

Celtic and Partick Thistle have made a start and should be congratulated.

It will be interesting to highlight from a Scottish Football perspective what other clubs join in with this welcome initiative and what clubs for whatever reason(s) do not.....the next week or so may very well be enlightening...

Exactly Bridie Bhoy,this is a disease which as been going on for thousands of years,if we were to listen to the clowns from the cesspit then we would have to believe this disgusting act only affects preists and Catholics,unfortunately for them they now know it has also been a part of their culture.
Like so many others the zombies believed this act was only conducted by members of Celtic Football Club but now they have to face the truth and be told it was also happening at their club and a few other clubs also.
They are too ready to shout about Preists being Paedophiles but they forget about their ministers,boys brigade leaders boy scout leaders teachers etc who have all been convicted of this offence and it does not stop at the males,there are also a lot of female paedophiles,,what most people dont take into consideration is,,the man who became the preist did not become a paedophile when he joined the preisthood,neither did the school teacher become paedophile when he or she became a teacher,nor did any of the others I have mentioned,,they were already paedophiles they just had to figure out a way to get close to children without anybody taking serious notice of what they were doing,we only need to look to Quarrier Homes in Bridge of Weir to see the devistation created by Paedophiles right under the noses of the people who put them there,it makes you wonder if they were all Catholics,highly unlikely,or could they be all prtestants,also highly unlikely,the only thing we know for sure is,,they were all paedophiles who did to those children what when and where they liked ..
Unfortunately all the children who suffered under them at Quarriers and there were hundreds,did not get to ask the paedophile what his or her religion was before they committed a very sick act on them,I think it is very safe to say religion never entered these childrens heads,they were only concerned with what lay ahead for them..
God bless them all..

HH.

In my view celtics statement did not go far enough, this is something that has blighted the club for many years and has quite rightly been highlighted in the press and in the public arena for what it is , beasts working at our club who abused there positions to pray on innocent children who’s only goal in life was to pull on the hoops , shameful
Yet we have hidden behind the boys club scenario for years also shameful
In some sections they would have you believe that this is a Celtic problem only , it is not , many football clubs as highlighted in the report have faced this cancer , Celtic have apologised again , Patrick thistle also but nothing from other clubs mentioned , nothing
In the report Celtic are mentioned 35 times , “rangers” are mentioned 25 times .
if you have a look at FF they are in denial ,and continue with there pish about it Celtic not us

the tribute act now playing at the bigot dome have told there survivors , to take it up with the liquidators as they are a different club now

in many disgusting acts talked about in this report , that is right up there , shameful

going for 55 , only when it suits them

football must heal and the perpetrators must languish in jail , and the clubs must pay compensation , and they must face there responsibilities , not as the report mentions by kidding on to be something they are not

I agree a fund shud be put together from all clubs involved and the s.f.a I know money isnae gonny take away the pain but it's part of the apology for it happening on our premises it's the rite thing to do

There has to be SFA involvement in establishing a fund and compensating the victims.....the SFA are government funded and as the governing body of Scottish Football had/have a duty of care and oversight in all of this, which they and others have failed at miserably.....the initiative to care for and compensate the legitimate victims of child abuse within Scottish Football has to come from them.

The SFA being the government funded, governing body for all of Scottish Football, cannot in my view relinquish their statutory duty of care and personal responsibility and liability here to the legitimate victims...

I want Celtic to lead the way on this issue. No prevaricating. No matter how painful. It is the right thing to do. The victims need closure and help. They have suffered enough.

If a fund will help, then it should be done immediately.

Let other clubs do as they want. What they do is up to them.

Last edited:
I want Celtic to lead the way on this issue. No prevaricating. No matter how painful. It is the right thing to do. The victims need closure and help. They have suffered enough.

If a fund will help, then it should be done immediately.

Let other clubs do as they want. What they do up to them.
Absolutely correct POD. The victims should be the first and last consideration.

Wholly agree with all that’s been said on this subject. I used to coach a kids team (13-14 yo) many years ago and it was really good fun. Nowadays thanks to all these cretins and their antics the effort required to get into this is unbelievable (additional time, costs). There are a lot of decent guys out there who might like to pursue this but these cunts have fucked it up fir everybody.

Has anyone got a link to the report i can't seem to find it anywhere

Latest posts

Back