Celtic &Sevco Fined.

Am I missing something here?
Brown was in the mix for two of the biggest talking points. Both players banned afterwards. He was then called in. Cleared.
Now this fine has been pulled out the SFA's arse for what exactly? To save face after the first pile of pish, the clip round the ear from our lawyers and told firmly to do one?
The only and I mean only reason to stump up is to hurt them in the pocket. Tbh that figure is fucking chump change so what is the point?
SFA scrabbling and scratching at the cliffs edge for a grip. Same way a traffic warden gets a stonking hardon when they put a ticket on a ferrari. Doesn't matter a rats arse.

Its the principal of it. Those stupid fucks set precedent by clearing brown. They set precedent by ignoring several horror show tackles and off the ball naughty behavior this season. They are a shower of imbeciles and 5mins is all it would take in an appeal hearing.
Ffs I could do it given a half hour of prep before it started.
Sometimes you take a hit. You take a slap on the wrist for the orders and order of a disciplinary procedure. Take it out of self respect and showing a bit of class.
This isn't one

Am I missing something here?
Brown was in the mix for two of the biggest talking points. Both players banned afterwards. He was then called in. Cleared.
Now this fine has been pulled out the SFA's arse for what exactly? To save face after the first pile of pish, the clip round the ear from our lawyers and told firmly to do one?
The only and I mean only reason to stump up is to hurt them in the pocket. Tbh that figure is fucking chump change so what is the point?
SFA scrabbling and scratching at the cliffs edge for a grip. Same way a traffic warden gets a stonking hardon when they put a ticket on a ferrari. Doesn't matter a rats arse.

Its the principal of it. Those stupid fucks set precedent by clearing brown. They set precedent by ignoring several horror show tackles and off the ball naughty behavior this season. They are a shower of imbeciles and 5mins is all it would take in an appeal hearing.
Ffs I could do it given a half hour of prep before it started.
Sometimes you take a hit. You take a slap on the wrist for the orders and order of a disciplinary procedure. Take it out of self respect and showing a bit of class.
This isn't one
Celtic's Lawyers have to challenge this as there is no case against us. Our players reacted at the end to defend our Captain.How many times have the Huns fans invaded the pitch after a game and the sfa did SFA about it. Great wording, Stonking hardon, B B B, Brill.

Maria, you should know there's no Sanity Clause. HH

Yeah ano Saul. Just reading you and bobos comments bhoys feel free to correct me if am wtong.

Think through res12 stuff it became clear that its only sfa that can raise things through uefa

The clubs could but if they did and sanctions or wrongdoing were to follow then scottish gootball as a whole could be suspended from euro footie for a season or more and club could be fined.

Seems to me thats why sfa have this shit sewn up. In the bag taking our swag time and time again.

Robbing cunts

Anyway HH bhoys ☘️

It's to show thier lords and masters down the Lodge that they fined both useing the wisdom of Solomon as an example the same way that the manager and midfielder have been given the player and manager awards for April,to en sure they finished the year with some Trophys??

Ano T, complete joke at fairness in a game thats rigged against the punter and doubly so against a Celtic punter.

HH pal ☘️
Deffo Maria if you're a Celtic supporter you've got to fight on all sides and esp against the so called establishment Wait till we are going for 10 There will be no hiding the bias against us but that will only make us stronger !!!!

payin the fine is an admission of guilt,get di marco on the case and tell them tae phuq off, they think they can treat us with contempt, phuqin naw!!!!! let us show our contempt for they corrupt bastaarts!!!! don't pay it Celtic!

Back