Celtic Share price?

Attempt to sow panic and dissention on Celtic forum defused. Reverts to demented type. Have you considered an exorcism...........of course you have. Which number you on now?
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

More accusations from the bear pit

:p:p:p:p:p:p

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

More accusations from the bear pit

:p:p:p:p:p:p
Funny this whole thing isn't in the media but all over hun forums (according to info in this thread).
Methinks he doth protest too much.
Here we go ten in a row!

Oh another contradiction

You don't read the hun forums

But still you promote everything they do.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:pP

Oh another contradiction

You don't read the hun forums

But still you promote everything they do.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:pP
No contradiction at all. Information gathered from this thread, as outlined in the post you quoted.
You OK hun?

No contradiction at all. Information gathered from this thread, as outlined in the post you quoted.
You OK hun?
The irony that you dont know you promote everything the hun promotes.

Such a self aware dude.

The fact you openly tell lies often is the bit that makes you hard to believe.

The weird fact that you are a man of all things hate related except for self hedonism and twisted twisting that become factual since you spewed them is the irony.

I wonder how you would see the world if you knew what you project.

But you dont.

Its not possible. You cant self reflect or apologise.

You have delusions of grandeur.

Vice is your passion.

Especially wrath.

And its all self inflicted through your pathology. Was it there at conception?

Was it your environment that destroyed your soul?

Are were you born wicked?

I think it was your hard upbringing and your desire to cope in a world that treated you unfair.

Now thats a terrible thing. If its true I hope something good happens in your life to redeem your soul and turn from your unhealthy obsessions and hatreds.

Try praying the rosary every day for a year with as much devotion as you can muster. And it might just give you the bt thats always been missing my angry bear.

I dont think your man enough to try it though.

Takes a real man to pray with devotion.

Evolved men turn to rust.

The irony that you dont know you promote everything the hun promotes.

Such a self aware dude.

The fact you openly tell lies often is the bit that makes you hard to believe.

The weird fact that you are a man of all things hate related except for self hedonism and twisted twisting that become factual since you spewed them is the irony.

I wonder how you would see the world if you knew what you project.

But you dont.

Its not possible. You cant self reflect or apologise.

You have delusions of grandeur.

Vice is your passion.

Especially wrath.

And its all self inflicted through your pathology. Was it there at conception?

Was it your environment that destroyed your soul?

Are were you born wicked?

I think it was your hard upbringing and your desire to cope in a world that treated you unfair.

Now thats a terrible thing. If its true I hope something good happens in your life to redeem your soul and turn from your unhealthy obsessions and hatreds.

Try praying the rosary every day for a year with as much devotion as you can muster. And it might just give you the bt thats always been missing my angry bear.

I dont think your man enough to try it though.

Takes a real man to pray with devotion.

Evolved men turn to rust.

You're some craic. Do you have a job?

You're quite correct. The British establishment were at the horse races on Easter Monday. Tactical decision............next.
Ah the twisted twisting of the selective reader.

Confirmation bias my friend is a terrible thing.

If I apparently did I have forgotten. Enlighten me.
I am not fit for work due to diabetic complications and other serious illnesses.

But I'm hoping that I can get fit enough this year to get myself back into being a productive self independent useful human being, preferably in the care industry in some capacity.

But it will be unlikely to be before summer. Although my health is much better than this time 2 years ago.

But perhaps I will be dead before that happens. Who knows?

I am not fit for work due to diabetic complications and other serious illnesses.

But I'm hoping that I can get fit enough this year to get myself back into being a productive self independent useful human being, preferably in the care industry in some capacity.

But it will be unlikely to be before summer. Although my health is much better than this time 2 years ago.

But perhaps I will be dead before that happens. Who knows?
Who knows when any of us will be dead but we all will be. It's inevitable, nothing we can do will change it. Fuck all point in worrying about it; it's happening for us all. There might be something there and might be fuck all but no cunt ever came back to influence the argument. It is what it; plough on.

Eh no Somebody who knows Irish history.
You are not my friend you are as wrong as fuck.
Im not sure I have anybody so devoted to my chat. So I call you my friend. I share everything with you. So despite you hating me. You are my friend.

Thank you for being my friend. Its nice to have someone as devoted as you.

Who knows when any of us will be dead but we all will be. It's inevitable, nothing we can do will change it. Fuck all point in worrying about it; it's happening for us all. There might be something there and might be fuck all but no cunt ever came back to influence the argument. It is what it; plough on.
Seek and you will find
Knock and the door will be opened.
Tell it to feck off and make it up as you go along will not find the truth, at least I dont think it will. But who knows?

If you can love then you can find the truth. But what is love? Seek and you will find.

That is the promise of the prince of peace. truth peace and love and joy can be found. But not in hate.

Anyway im tired and im off to bed.

May the truth open your heart to the possibility that you can find it.

Irish history is very useful if you read it with devotion and seek the truth
Is that the title of a Monty Python failed sketch?
I've encountered your use of this same phrase before,
I will attempt to treat you more with pity than contempt but I still reckon you are as wrong as fuck. How pathetic the scumbag who adopts the persona pf the mentally challenged. But your persona slips further every day............Fenians are ever watchful.

Members online

Back