Celtic sign jonjoe kenny on loan

Celtic complete signing of Jonjoe Kenny via @OneFootball.

Cant say I know anything about him nor much about the deal but hopefully he can help sort out a woeful defence, impressive reviews from his season long loan at Schalke In the Bundesliga, cant be worse than the last two from the Bundesliga Commper and Toljan
Woo Woo another loan deal. Where is the right winger ? Where is the centre half ??
Can we get Duffy on the same plane as Ntcham ?? Now THAT would be a great deal.

Woo Woo another loan deal. Where is the right winger ? Where is the centre half ??
Can we get Duffy on the same plane as Ntcham ?? Now THAT would be a great deal.
Ayer into centre half Kenny right back natural position. Why sign players and throw money at them, wish Barkass was a loan player and some of the others, better try before you buy if you are given that option in writing.

Cant say I know anything about him nor much about the deal but hopefully he can help sort out a woeful defence, impressive reviews from his season long loan at Schalke In the Bundesliga, cant be worse than the last two from the Bundesliga Commper and Toljan
How did Duffy work out in sorting out the defence?
Shambles again so far. Sell Frimpong, Ntcham (and fk knows who else cause the window’s not shut yet) and bring in a loan guy from Everton who can’t get game there, leave Mr. Arrogant in place and we’re supposed to happy with this? What fkn imbeciles this board are.

I hope Kenny has joined with an option to sign. Otherwise it is just a bit pointless (apart from helping us to secure 2nd place I guess, which is still at risk at the moment). Because if he is good then he'll probably be snapped up by an EPL team or become too expensive for us to be able to afford thanks to his impressive performances for us!

Ayer into centre half Kenny right back natural position. Why sign players and throw money at them, wish Barkass was a loan player and some of the others, better try before you buy if you are given that option in writing.
This bhoy has at least 6 under 21 caps for England and impressed at Schalke last season, scored as well. That's encouraging Schalke are one of Europe's biggest clubs , if he can cope with the physicality, speed and weight of the jersey I'm hopeful that he'll do well. We could sign anyone but it's small change compared to the changes we want to see. A little bit of positivity 🌈☀️

How did Duffy work out in sorting out the defence?
Shambles again so far. Sell Frimpong, Ntcham (and fk knows who else cause the window’s not shut yet) and bring in a loan guy from Everton who can’t get game there, leave Mr. Arrogant in place and we’re supposed to happy with this? What fkn imbeciles this board are.
Has to be something that's gone under the radar or a last minute gamble, but it's a signing we need let's hope he turns out well

According to Wiki he didn't appear to let anyone down when he replaced Coleman due to injury at Everton. Also stood in at left back for Leighton Baines in a number of games winning man of the match. Played 34 games in Germany and won rookie of the month. Capped all the way through the age groups for England. I think with a good coach we may have something here 😉

According to Wiki he didn't appear to let anyone down when he replaced Coleman due to injury at Everton. Also stood in at left back for Leighton Baines in a number of games winning man of the match. Played 34 games in Germany and won rookie of the month. Capped all the way through the age groups for England. I think with a good coach we may have something here 😉
Not seen anything yet about option to buy hopefully there is one.

Has to be something that's gone under the radar or a last minute gamble, but it's a signing we need let's hope he turns out well
He may very well put in a good shift. I don’t know the boy well enough to opine. Hope you’re right though.
But what is irking me is that nothing has been done to correct the current shambolic performances, we’ve sold Frimp and Oli, got one loan guy in and Lawwell thinks what-that this will placate the support? It’s fkn unbelievable.
Lennon is till at it:
- He doesn’t see why he should go.
- Nobody was leaving after Frimpong (doesn’t know what’s going on or a lie)
- The guys he threw under the bus are now OK again and he expects a strong response
Just utterly sick of this.
😡😡😡😡

True to a point!
Better to have an actual scouting system like Celtic used to have (prior to pistol thinking he was Nero) & just buy those actually scouted players, spotted & actually watched by proven actual scouts like John Park!
Not feck around thinking the other party is a idiot to squeeze a even cheaper deal out of last minute.
How many now is it that Pistol has fucked up thinking he is smarter?
Davis adds to a list.

Pistol knows better, is a know all!
he even projects & thinks he can £'s cheaper the scouting dept.
Our current scout boss is our second on the trot previously sacked semi pro with a laptop and access to youtube.

Don't think I've ever been less arsed about who comes or who goes during a transfer window. The only departure or arrival that's going to make a blind bit of difference is the departure of the current manager and the arrival of a new one and since that's no gonnae happen anytime soon I'm struggling to give a fuck tbh! 😐

The new bhoy must be half decent to have played so many games at that level. Or you'd think. I'm sick of cliches like that. Duffy should have taught us to suspect players who've eked out journeyman careers in overrated leagues.

YouTube shows him making a lot of sliding tackles that look great but to me that means he goes to ground too often.

I hope Kenny has joined with an option to sign. Otherwise it is just a bit pointless (apart from helping us to secure 2nd place I guess, which is still at risk at the moment). Because if he is good then he'll probably be snapped up by an EPL team or become too expensive for us to be able to afford thanks to his impressive performances for us!
Ano cause we bit av seen he looked orite hes still young enough cud be a good buy all round

EH, MMM, AH, well, oh what to say, fucking WOW, nah, just nothing to inspire there. He may be good stuff but his new boss dosen't inspire me to think he'll turn him into a player that'll carry the rest. Where the fuk is the new head coach/manager, DOF, that we need pronto for the summer rebuild. I'm beyond anger, despair, in truth caring, and that is where I am now. D-fuckin-flated.

Members online

Latest posts

Back