Celtic tickets

There is always a chance that game times can be changed. As it is Celtic at home that weekend, then it isn't often televised, but as it is the second last round of games before the spilt and the league chase should be hotting up then there is always a chance.

It doesn't clash with any scheduled date for the Scottish Cup (quarters 29-Feb/1-Mar, semis 11&12-Apr)

But the second ties of last 16 of the Europa League tournament are due to be played on Thursday 19th March so if we are still in this competition (of course we will be) then this would definitely put the St J match back to the Sunday.

It is always a risk so if you can afford to cover the option of it being anywhere from a Saturday lunchtime through to a Sunday afternoon kick-off then that may be best for you, but will cost more if it means extra accommodation.

Ye looking to book flights just want to check before if the game might get changed
There is always a chance that game times can be changed. As it is Celtic at home that weekend, then it isn't often televised, but as it is the second last round of games before the spilt and the league chase should be hotting up then there is always a chance.

It doesn't clash with any scheduled date for the Scottish Cup (quarters 29-Feb/1-Mar, semis 11&12-Apr)

But the second ties of last 16 of the Europa League tournament are due to be played on Thursday 19th March so if we are still in this competition (of course we will be) then this would definitely put the St J match back to the Sunday.

It is always a risk so if you can afford to cover the option of it being anywhere from a Saturday lunchtime through to a Sunday afternoon kick-off then that may be best for you, but will cost more if it means extra accommodation.
i talked to a worker for a ticket company and they said the date is final and won’t be changed but I can’t see this being true when we are in the last 32 of Europa and about to win number 9 at the same time

i talked to a worker for a ticket company and they said the date is final and won’t be changed but I can’t see this being true when we are in the last 32 of Europa and about to win number 9 at the same time
We're not definitely in the last 32 yet, although have a fantastic chance of getting there. Unless Sevco crash badly or go into administration then the league will be decided after the split. Just some things to consider before you spend your hard-earned cash on flights and a hotel.

We're not definitely in the last 32 yet, although have a fantastic chance of getting there. Unless Sevco crash badly or go into administration then the league will be decided after the split. Just some things to consider before you spend your hard-earned cash on flights and a hotel.
Planning flighting in Saturday morning and back Saturday night I’m thinking of booking them now when their cheap would it be better to wait and see what happens

Members online

Latest posts

Back