Celtic TV - HD Brilliant!

CarlisleReiver

For all those tight arse b*stards who are complaining about breaking streams and buffering.....as well as the club not spending money on players.

Get your hands in your pockets are just pay for it..... I have had non stop HD streams in Australia and on the rig where I work in South America all season. Brilliant. You can also watch the game at a later date without knowing the score if you can't watch the game (good for all those that don't get up to watch the game in the wee hours of the morning).

I know that Celtic.Tv have had their problems as I've had it since 2004 when I moved to Melbourne but every year it has got better. Only negitive is the commentry but hey you get Tam Boyd telling the world how it is ;-)

Had a look on the celtic tv website , don't see any button to click to register for celtic tv maybe if they get there content together with there commentary more folk would sign up

Exactly
HH

Dixie, so if you have Celtic TV and live in Scotland you get to see the match live?

I thought it was only countries outwith the UK that got to see them.

Would rather pay Celtic than Sky. I dont use the streams but would rather see all the games and don’t mind paying.

Just feel between Sky, Premier and BT i’m hardly getting a match a month. Its stupid.

??

Dixie, so if you have Celtic TV and live in Scotland you get to see the match live?

I thought it was only countries outwith the UK that got to see them.

Would rather pay Celtic than Sky. I dont use the streams but would rather see all the games and don’t mind paying.

Just feel between Sky, Premier and BT i’m hardly getting a match a month. Its stupid.

??
no matches for me unless CTV allow broadcast in UK !! sorry or Bonnie Scotland and Ireland has to be down to rights by other broadcasters and whatever was agreed had I read the small stuff wouldnt have bought it and would have saved enough cash to buy Steviebhoys system which does show all games. Just goes to show read small stuff btw I listen to games instead on Celtic TV isn't gr8 ok if you stay anywhere else but where we stay no so in other words most of the support get ripped off will put money to sky next time at least they show games
Sore point with me
HH

no matches for me unless CTV allow broadcast in UK !! sorry or Bonnie Scotland and Ireland has to be down to rights by other broadcasters and whatever was agreed had I read the small stuff wouldnt have bought it and would have saved enough cash to buy Steviebhoys system which does show all games. Just goes to show read small stuff btw I listen to games instead on Celtic TV isn't gr8 ok if you stay anywhere else but where we stay no so in other words most of the support get ripped off will put money to sky next time at least they show games
Sore point with me
HH
what's stevie bhoys system i must have missed that

what's stevie bhoys system i must have missed that

Hi Kelly
I spoke with steviebhoy67 a week ago by personal mail he has a system that may or may not suite you I had just no long paid for CTV which was the reason I didn't take him up you could ask him I am sure he'll give you the details
HH

Sore point with me
HH

Oor Stevie’s a cracker. So funny and genuinely a nice family man.

I’m bloody sick of the very poor coverage our games get though and if Celtic don’t sort it out in an age were most kids are gamers their gonna lose the fan base in a generation or 2.

Silly if you ask me.... but then again we’re lousy at forward planning unless its a hotel.

The museum might just take off though, hopefully not at the expense of our club persay.

Hi Kelly
I spoke with steviebhoy67 a week ago by personal mail he has a system that may or may not suite you I had just no long paid for CTV which was the reason I didn't take him up you could ask him I am sure he'll give you the details
HH
i'll give him a pm although broadband speed is low here

For all those tight arse b*stards who are complaining about breaking streams and buffering.....as well as the club not spending money on players.

Get your hands in your pockets are just pay for it..... I have had non stop HD streams in Australia and on the rig where I work in South America all season. Brilliant. You can also watch the game at a later date without knowing the score if you can't watch the game (good for all those that don't get up to watch the game in the wee hours of the morning).

I know that Celtic.Tv have had their problems as I've had it since 2004 when I moved to Melbourne but every year it has got better. Only negitive is the commentry but hey you get Tam Boyd telling the world how it is ;-)

We can't get live coverage in Scotland/UK - so we have a right to complain . Are Celtic so tight that they will deny their local support ( who can't afford or get access to a season book ) the chance to at least enjoy the games online ?
How much is it costing Celtic if I or other supporters get a ''free'' game online - we can't see the games any other way ! It must be pennies in comparison to other income streams !

HH

Celtic should take inspiration from the Sevco car boot sale and run with some 'pop up' (un)official streaming media. I'd be happy to pay a per season or per game subscription for decent coverage.

We can't get live coverage in Scotland/UK - so we have a right to complain . Are Celtic so tight that they will deny their local support ( who can't afford or get access to a season book ) the chance to at least enjoy the games online ?
How much is it costing Celtic if I or other supporters get a ''free'' game online - we can't see the games any other way ! It must be pennies in comparison to other income streams !

HH

Even at that the ground is full of STH’s apart from 9000.

Seriously, we are gonna lose kids to gaming because there is never a game on to hold there interest.

Crazy

The Glasgow Derby is being shown live at 11pm on Sunday on NZ SKY Ch 57 Bein sports. I however will be casting Celtic TV. Better commentary

Last edited:

Members online

Back