Celtic v Dundee United - Saturday 29th Jan, 3pm, Celtic Park

Thought utd would have parked the bus but they made a game ofit and frustrated the shit out of us all ,these are the games that define a season no point slaughtering Bitton he sacrificed himself for the team although taylor was being fouled , it should never have been the utd player was sitting on his leg
Only complaint is the amount of perfect cross's coming in and our CF never once go his head on them

I watched the full huns game bad refereeing and luck got them a draw we've feck all to be feart of there muck ,the hun in themiddle is the only worry
Spot on Kelly ....we are no where near full strength and yet the hun is In full fear.....our only obstacle on Wednesday will be the one and only Madhun....

That was nerve wrecking ..We should have been on easy street if Abada or OReilly had taken first half golden chances..We werent at our brill best but cant be every match..Fighting spirit prevailed..Im not going to criticise any individuals because we will need them all come Wednesday..Starfelt had a verygood game and OReilly will be a dream for Kyogo when hes back with his through balls..Jota is the best player in the SPFL..Ref was his usual crap self as Taylor should have had a free kick but ref sensed it could turn into a big chance for Dundee United so didnt blow..Looks like McCarthy for Bitton unless McGregor makes amazing recovery..:)
I am hoping as somebody said earlier that we contest the red card. Then Biton can play on Wednesday. But maybe wait til Tuesday so they dont have time to bring the hearing forward.
Came on in 58th minute
Sorry mate I read it backwards. I thought he was replaced in 58th min. My bad

Last edited:
I'm glad that Doak seemed to have done OK when he came on. I believe Chelsea and possibly Man City are rumoured to be trying to tempt him to join them. I hope he learns from the mistakes of dozens of other youngsters who have been tempted to join these types of clubs only to go on multiple loans deals and then disappear.

McCarthy not the quickest so Im worried about cards for him, MiB won’t need much encouragement.
He does still have a bit of class and vision ...would rather have him than a young lad thrown in. Who exactly are the Sevco midfield we need to be concerned about. The media building up Joe 90 million ...really. ? Boy is their best player but doesn't have our press any other game to deal with. Take him out and well they are shit. Just an observation 👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back