Celtic v Dundee United - Saturday 29th Jan, 3pm, Celtic Park

James McClean wore a black armband today to honour the 14 victims of the Bloody Sunday atrocity in Derry 50 years ago.
🙏
🇮🇪

272945555_333488358787751_155083926479735323_n.jpg

Seeing as I missed the games this afternoon I just watched the highlights packages on Sportscene. I'm not sure how representative these were of the whole games but it sppeared that sevco totally dominated and battered RC snd Utd gave as good as they got in an even game against us!

Personally I thought Taylor was fouled immediately before Bitton's second yellow. I have seen dozens of free kicks given against us this season for this type of incident.

I will say Giakoumakis was very unfortunate not to score with that miraculous reflex save by the goalie's boot. Abada was so composed to score that beautiful winner.
Wrong m8, Sevco scraped a draw, u kno I never tell porkies!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now the kid gloves are sleeping
The smelly fuckers got 50 secs to take in today
I was going to smoke my weekly reefer but weed would only bring me back down

My weans shit themselves today when that goal went in. They even had their headphones in as well 😂

Every now and again I forget for a wee millisecond and then that warm glow comes back

When I wake up on Wednesday morning this cunt wouldn’t have a look in

1643498355627.gif

Last edited:
Fkn nobheads on sportnonsence 2 pundits iwelumoawumowmowlami and that dummy blonde and the presenter " was harsh on utd" what? 75% possession down to 10 men and its harsh their buses were breached ffs 🙈 then both are asked who will win the derby " too close to call" and " two quality teams itll be a moment of magic from one of them to win it" heysoos kryhste yeez had 1 job to do useless fkn ( canny say the word I'll get banned ) but cunts is too good for them , go on speak your minds your both getting paid grands to do so oh never mind see yous next Sunday anyway. Seen wee Forrests winner for livi , looks like his brother, plays like his brother, scores same goals as his brother 😂 like watching Jamesy when he first broke into the side brilliant

Young Doak looks a player.

The word is we're going to lose him to an £PL team for tuppence ha'penny as a development fee ☹️
Great post Larry was thinking this myself the day hes what 16 I think talk of liverpool interest and suddenly he's playing today ( was my honest first thoughts) then remembered our injury list and that hes played before though I didn't realise his age, then finally I was actually blown away by the young big bhoy hes got jets on his boots left his handlers for dead everytime final ball will improve but fs hes 16 ( just turned in November) and playing for Celtic at CP and well , living the dream hope we can tie him down impressive

My weans shit themselves today when that goal went in. They even had their headphones in as well 😂

Every now and again I forget for a wee millisecond and then that warm glow comes back

View attachment 17484
he does seem to have unlimited energy though been twenty minutes i watched him so far and he still going strong and hasnt got breathless or broke sweat.

Fkn nobheads on sportnonsence 2 pundits iwelumoawumowmowlami and that dummy blonde and the presenter " was harsh on utd" what? 75% possession down to 10 men and its harsh their buses were breached ffs 🙈 then both are asked who will win the derby " too close to call" and " two quality teams itll be a moment of magic from one of them to win it" heysoos kryhste yeez had 1 job to do useless fkn ( canny say the word I'll get banned ) but cunts is too good for them , go on speak your minds your both getting paid grands to do so oh never mind see yous next Sunday anyway. Seen wee Forrests winner for livi , looks like his brother, plays like his brother, scores same goals as his brother 😂 like watching Jamesy when he first broke into the side brilliant
Ah, old Chris Iwelumo...what a player :rolleyes:
He's as good a pundit, as he was at playing for Scotland
THIS...

View attachment 17484
The Ultimate Warrior...he from Greenock ?

When the season is over and we lift the title trophy it's games like yesterday's and the 96th min goal at Ross County (ours and theirs) that will have made the difference.
We need to start clicking again, our rhythm isn't quite there, Calmac sure is missed.
We need to find a more effective way to combat these packed defences. Abada's goal was the only time we found a bit of clear space in the penalty area all day.

Members online

Latest posts

Back