Celtic v Dundee United - Saturday 5th November, 3pm Celtic Park

Gary67

Back to reality and the race to get back to the CL next season.
Three games to go to the World Cup break, win them all, starting tomorrow, and we'll go into the break with 42 out of 45 points and be at least 4 points clear.
No doubt there will be changes, probably the front three, maybe the full backs, possibly one in the midfield. I suppose it's the Sports Scientists who use the data to measure who is fittest to play and Ange uses that info when picking his starting 11.
Assuming CCV is still unavailable.

Hart
Ralston Starfelt Jenz Taylor
Haksabanovic O'Riley Hatate
Forrest Giakoumakis Jota

Subs Siegreist, Juranovic, Bernabei, Abildgaard, Mooy, Turnbull, Abada, Kyogo, Maeda

Obviously won't be 9-0 again, I'd expect them to dig in, play ultra defensive and try to catch up on the break but we should have too much going forward. 4-0 Giakoumakis to get a hat trick this time

Back to reality and the race to get back to the CL next season.
Three games to go to the World Cup break, win them all, starting tomorrow, and we'll go into the break with 42 out of 45 points and be at least 4 points clear.
No doubt there will be changes, probably the front three, maybe the full backs, possibly one in the midfield. I suppose it's the Sports Scientists who use the data to measure who is fittest to play.
Assuming CCV is still unavailable.

Hart
Ralston Starfelt Jenz Taylor
Haksabanovic O'Riley Hatate
Forrest Giakoumakis Jota

Subs Siegreist, Juranovic, Bernabei, Abildgaard, Mooy, Turnbull, Abada, Kyogo, Maeda

Obviously won't be 9-0 again, I'd expect them to dig in, play ultra defensive and try to catch up on the break but we should have too much going forward. 4-0 Giakoumakis to get a hat trick this time
Personally I'd give Abildgaard a starting slot for at least some of the games up to the World Cup. Maybe we don't need someone so defensive against Utd at home, but the lack of pressure may allow him to blossom. By resting Hatate (he can come on and cause carnage in the second half) this would push O'Riley further forward where I believe he is much more effective. But maybe Ange knows better than me!!! :LOL:

Definitely rest or change both fullbacks from Wed, not sure of CCV situ yet but if he aint fit then Carl and Big Merc should start although I wouldn't be to surprised if Welsh made it in before big Morits.

Turnbull Hatate Mooy, giving Matt a wee rest to start with, but again Abligaard instead of Mooy also wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world.

Haksavanovic GG Jota. Up front, then the speed merchants on to run them ragged l8r.

C'mon Celtic give us a show by putting on the style.

I believe in Ange.

And David (WC) how about a "Believe in the Process" t-shirt with Ange's pic on it. Mines a double XL.

And maybe we should have a goalie in as well even though we didn't need one against them earlier, Big Joe for me 😂 😂 😂

Personally I'd give Abildgaard a starting slot for at least some of the games up to the World Cup. Maybe we don't need someone so defensive against Utd at home, but the lack of pressure may allow him to blossom. By resting Hatate (he can come on and cause carnage in the second half) this would push O'Riley further forward where I believe he is much more effective. But maybe Ange knows better than me!!! :LOL:
Mibbees aye Bridie😂😂😂😂

It is good to see Carter-Vickers is back training. Let's hope he has recovered from playing Martindale's shitty shagpile and is back playing.

No injuries, no suspensions and 3 points in a comfortable, stress-free win please.

Back tae the bread & butter of the league 5-0 for The Hoops, unfortunately not going as my knee is still sore from a minor op yesterday & the thought of trying tae climb the stairs at CP just does not appeal.

so wee sis going instead, plus Mrs T back from her sisters. 😁

Going for Seven today, I know we sometimes struggle after Europe, but the super computer has fekt up and gave us a home game, and I can guarantee you this the noise from the fans today as the team come out on the pitch will lift the players spirits right up and set the tone for whats to come.

Haka to run amoke today and bag a couple of goals, GG also, with Jota O'Riely and Carl to score, O'Rielys will be a penalty 😱.

Mon the hoops.

Ciao Ciao Ciao

Like to see a good win today it’s time to get to the important things and win the league,going to be harder now that we not only the ref to but his bonas of VAR to help him along,don’t care what’s happening across the city Celtic need to push on teams are setting thier defence as stoppers hackers included piling in the goals and winning games keeps the pressure on others Celtic Forever

Back