Celtic v Dundee, Wed 28th Feb, 7.45pm

Gary67

3 days time and we go again. Hopefully we put together a 90 minute performance and not the 45 we have been recently.
CCV, Idah, Yang should all start and I would rest Matt O'Riley who looks spent. Dundee a decent team to watch this season so should be a good game. Would pair Nawrocki with CCV but no doubt BR will play Scales.

Hart
AJ CCV Nawrocki Taylor
Bernardo Iwata McGregor
Yang Idah Maeda
Subs Bain Scales Ralston O'Riley Kelly Palma Kyogo Oh Kuhn

At some point soon we are going to give someone a hiding. Wednesday could be that game.

3 days time and we go again. Hopefully we put together a 90 minute performance and not the 45 we have been recently.
CCV, Idah, Yang should all start and I would rest Matt O'Riley who looks spent. Dundee a decent team to watch this season so should be a good game. Would pair Nawrocki with CCV but no doubt BR will play Scales.

Hart
AJ CCV Nawrocki Taylor
Bernardo Iwata McGregor
Yang Idah Maeda

At some point soon we are going to give someone a hiding. Wednesday could be that game.
A would go way that line up…

To be fair to Maeda, he's trying to reach balls that aren't exactly pinpoint accurate and the fact that he makes contact at all is impressive.
Plenty of other attributes than his finishing
His work ethic is second to none the way he chases, harries and tracks back making tackles
He’s off his game a wee bit but he’ll come hood given the service
He runs every blade of grass every game
Just needs a confidence boost maybe

Plenty of other attributes than his finishing
His work ethic is second to none the way he chases, harries and tracks back making tackles
He’s off his game a wee bit but he’ll come hood given the service
He runs every blade of grass every game
Just needs a confidence boost maybe
Needs a couple a saki’s doon his neck pre game,,calm him doon infront of goal!!!
We are at the point in the season now that these chances being missed could be catastrophic come the final tally…but totally agree way his work ethic and his heart👍🤓

The Scottish feminist network “ demand brendan makes a apology..not ask?”demand”…nae wonder no cunt takes any notice of the hairy armpit whingers!!
Fuckin demand!!!the reporter that got the derogatory comment from brendan🤣(good girl)hasn’t been asked her opinion or whether these bampots speak for her??…please brendan tell them to go fuck themselves with this demanding stuff..apologise to the reporter by all means but don’t give the loons any gravitas…

The Scottish feminist network “ demand brendan makes a apology..not ask?”demand”…nae wonder no cunt takes any notice of the hairy armpit whingers!!
Fuckin demand!!!the reporter that got the derogatory comment from brendan🤣(good girl)hasn’t been asked her opinion or whether these bampots speak for her??…please brendan tell them to go fuck themselves with this demanding stuff..apologise to the reporter by all means but don’t give the loons any gravitas…
I've seen a video of the interview and I think the big issue is when Brendan called her a good girl, he also tickled her under the chin and shoved a Bonio in her gob! Woooooof!

Bring back the bush. (did i just say that out loud)?

Hart
AJ CCV Nawrocki Taylor
Bernardo Iwata McGregor
Yang Idah Maeda

Is it me, or is adversity making us play better? its not good for the blood pressure and for so many games we were creating so many chances and not converting into goals, did complacency set in? Whatever it is, we might have needed that kick up the arse by losing top spot. Hmmm could be.
Competition is a good thing, maybe.

Last edited:
Is it me, or is adversity making us play better? its not good for the blood pressure and for so many games we were creating so many chances and not converting into goals, did complacency set it? Whatever it is, we might have needed that kick up the arse by losing top spot. Hmmm could be.
Competition is a good thing, maybe.
Confidence and durability (play till the game ends officially) sends lots of positivity and puts pressure on your rivals to show bottle.

With the title race being close we will be targeted by the media and Scottish society daily. One fact is clear. If we win every remaining match we will be the champions again. Wednesday night is another step in an eleven step journey and we must focus on winning the match. Score doesn’t matter too much. 3 points are 3 points gained and another step in the journey. We are expected to stumble but we must push back on that story and simply win each and every game to be champions again

Back