Celtic v Hearts Saturday 4th May 3pm (2am 5th in NZ)

By Tim’s a mean kafflik.

The MIB loyalty is to the craft first.

A wee bit of history and what it means in relation to Scottish Football -

It should be noted that Ibrox and Rangers was dedicated to the Masonic in 1912 by the then chairman John Ure Primrose. A bigot and a racist.

This fact poses an extremely serious issue for Scottish Football in that any mason is duty bound to help fellow member(s) of the brotherhood....and with Ibrox being a Masonic temple and the Masonic call for help having gone out loud and clear....this duty would obviously extend to helping any entity playing out of Ibrox. This is the critical link that should not be ignored.

The MIB therefore heavily favour/cheat in favour of Rangers IL.....simply because it is expected of them as Masons.

I think we should be asking a mandatory question....not what team do you support....but more so...do you belong to a secret organisation...ie the Masons or their equivalent.

Expose and get rid of the Masonic influence and the game would be much better off for it.

The MIB loyalty is to the craft first.

A wee bit of history and what it means in relation to Scottish Football -

It should be noted that Ibrox and Rangers was dedicated to the Masonic in 1912 by the then chairman John Ure Primrose. A bigot and a racist.

This fact poses an extremely serious issue for Scottish Football in that any mason is duty bound to help fellow member(s) of the brotherhood....and with Ibrox being a Masonic temple and the Masonic call for help having gone out loud and clear....this duty would obviously extend to helping any entity playing out of Ibrox. This is the critical link that should not be ignored.

The MIB therefore heavily favour/cheat in favour of Rangers IL.....simply because it is expected of them as Masons.

I think we should be asking a mandatory question....not what team do you support....but more so...do you belong to a secret organisation...ie the Masons or their equivalent.

Expose and get rid of the Masonic influence and the game would be much better off for it.
But Imatim they canny tell you it’s a secret Thur no allowed to say ffs can you tell me Thur Gowf champion
They’d rather lie about supporting Airdrie rovers or Cowdenbeath united

HH 🤚

The trouble with attacking the lodge is that they go deeper than Russian spy’s they hide in deep holes down among the rats mice and beetles they don’t even come out when the call goes out most in positions of control a good old saying Trust no one but the Dead and only when you have buried them harsh I know but it’s how they operate conning people in to a trusted position and then controlling.as for next game think it will be harder than our game against the other lot, I’m sure Celtic will beat them knowing if the do they could be league winners the following week

Last edited:
How about this line-up (stop laughing) - but I know it won't happen. I think it gives us a more solid side to put Hearts to the sword. It also gives Jamesie free reign to roam about where he thinks there is most chance to make an impact. Left wing, right wing or behand the striker(s) where we know he can have a pop at goal.

1714651789392.png

Last edited:
How about this line-up (stop laughing) - but I know it won't happen. I think it gives us a more solid side to put Hearts to the sword.

View attachment 25673
Nae Taylor, nae Twins,

And with they 11 I'd swap Reo n Jamsie...

But I cant see the 433 being binned at this stage of the season.. So

Big Joe

AJ CCV Scales Taylor...

Matt, Hat and Cat sorry Cal . 🙀😂

Khun Kyogo Jamsie... Is my thoughts on Brendans team...

Me I'd swap Cal for Holywata...

Khun n Yang and Idah n Kyogo..

3 nuffin Celtic... Kyogo Idah and O'Riely...

With a wee cameo from Daizen just to disrupt the "Disappointed" ones sleep awe week 😂👋😂

Nae Taylor, nae Twins,

And with they 11 I'd swap Reo n Jamsie...

But I cant see the 433 being binned at this stage of the season.. So

Big Joe

AJ CCV Scales Taylor...

Matt, Hat and Cat sorry Cal . 🙀😂

Khun Kyogo Jamsie... Is my thoughts on Brendans team...

Me I'd swap Cal for Holywata...

Khun n Yang and Idah n Kyogo..

3 nuffin Celtic... Kyogo Idah and O'Riely...

With a wee cameo from Daizen just to disrupt the "Disappointed" ones sleep awe week 😂👋😂
I know it won't happen, but just suggesting a physically stronger team. Taylor, Matt and Kuhn will start with Nawrocki, Iwata & Idah all starting on the bench, with the usual subs after 60 & 75 minutes, and Forrest out wide. Our opponents all know what we'll do and when, with just small adjustments in personnel, so they have practiced all week on how best to nullify our threat and counter-attack - usually involving a long diagonal over the left side our our defence. We nearly always have just enough to overcome these stubborn opponents, but it can be very tough. We know that the Hearts players will come out to intimidate and try to bully our lightweight players - I know I would if I was their coach - content in the knowledge the MIB will give them a lot of leeway, especially early on.

Back