Celtic v Hearts Saturday 4th May 3pm (2am 5th in NZ)

7.10 am the whole hoose is wakened, young yin thought we'd slept in ffs.

24 & like a wean at Christmas oan match days, going for 3-1 The Bhoys, but really 3pts is all the matters, put the pressure oan the Tribute Act tae get a result, nae Connor Goalieson apparently a knee injury in training, but truth be known Souttar stood oan his hand

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️🇮🇪🏴

Apparently if Goldhun plays 30 games this season there’s a bonus written in to his contract. He’s played 29 games…

Just before Xmas when we were playing the sideways back the way passing that led to the first booing at CP (allegedly) has thankfully been binned. Ok we were missing some valuable ballers, CCV, Reo etc. That was guff. We're playing a lot better now.
Yer right Brim.... although from time to time the speed, direction and accuracy of the pass is a bit inconsistent but when its on song its a joy to watch ....I don't allow myself to get too confident in any game these days its just my way of managing my own expectations.

Can I just say a massive thank you to Tommybhoy8881 for allowing my old man to use his ticket today.
He was absolutely buzzing when I was able to tell him that I could possibly get him to the match.
He's been climbing the walls since he found out he was going!! He's heading into the Gallowgate at 11!!
Thanks Tommybhoy!!!
Rock on Tommybhoy 👍👍

Looking at this as a semi final with the final next week so hopefully a good win will take Celtic into the final, the usual rubbish in the media if they are that good why are they not managing teams O I remember they were useless at that as well Celtic will win the league I have no doubts about that whatsoever

Hi wee update Tenerife lovely or was Wife is in hospital in playa Americas with an abdominal infection the Doctor took one look and sent her straight to hospital think she’s gonna need intravenous antibiotics. She will be kept in overnight it’s a serious infection so bit lost at the moment head up

HH🙏
Hope all goes well mate, always a stressful time when you can only sit and wait thinking of you and yours

Hi wee update Tenerife lovely or was Wife is in hospital in playa Americas with an abdominal infection the Doctor took one look and sent her straight to hospital think she’s gonna need intravenous antibiotics. She will be kept in overnight it’s a serious infection so bit lost at the moment head up

HH🙏

Fuck sake Jam. That's shit. I hope Mrs Jam feels better soon. 🤞🤞

Up at 04:00, insomnia is 'challenging' ;-) I'll watch the game at 07:00, Georgia jumped on the bed, so she is enjoying the weekend, every day is a weekend, for both of us

HH🙏
Sorry to hear about Mrs Jammy, tell her the western Canada Bhoy, sends his best for a full, and speedy recovery. Always worrying when our loved ones are ill, the meds will do their job and she'll be back nagging at you again soon😁 HH

HH🙏
Fucksake mate that’s horrible!!hope she gets what’s required for a healthy outcome,
🙏..

Back