Celtic v Hearts Saturday 4th May 3pm (2am 5th in NZ)

Hi wee update Tenerife lovely or was Wife is in hospital in playa Americas with an abdominal infection the Doctor took one look and sent her straight to hospital think she’s gonna need intravenous antibiotics. She will be kept in overnight it’s a serious infection so bit lost at the moment head up

HH🙏
Sorry to hear that, pal. I hope she gets well soon. 💚

Hi wee update Tenerife lovely or was Wife is in hospital in playa Americas with an abdominal infection the Doctor took one look and sent her straight to hospital think she’s gonna need intravenous antibiotics. She will be kept in overnight it’s a serious infection so bit lost at the moment head up

HH🙏
If you need anything pal .let me know what I can do. I wouldn't worry too much m8.theyll.hospitalize you at the drop of a hat here. It's normal so they can scam the insurance Companies but they will take care of her. Hopefully she'll be out in the next day or two. HH

Clancy is a wee fucking rat. Devlin falls on the ball with no contact and gets a foul. Taylor is taken out and Clancy let's play go on and gives hearts a corner when it was a goal kick. Prick...
But he did go up to Devlin and had a quiet word with Devlin to not try to cripple his opponent! That famously works with that wee ned. Where the hell was our advantage??

Members online

Back