Celtic v Hearts Saturday 4th May 3pm (2am 5th in NZ)

Best first half and general performance for ages , hearts started well but we broke them down with our perseverance 2nd goal a peach, great skill from Oriley and kyogo.
Forrest playing well , Johnstone, Hatate, calmac looking sharper too.
Games not over but this type of confidence in ourselves has been missing and is very welcome right now more of the same second half great to see Celtic clicking again Mon the hoops finish them early and enjoy the rest of the day increasing our gd HH

Hi wee update Tenerife lovely or was Wife is in hospital in playa Americas with an abdominal infection the Doctor took one look and sent her straight to hospital think she’s gonna need intravenous antibiotics. She will be kept in overnight it’s a serious infection so bit lost at the moment head up

HH🙏
Hope it won't be long before she is well 🙏

Last edited:
Now if KF can get another one 3 min in then I can breathe easy

This will be the 1st time in a long time, I feel, that we will have a solid 90. The bhoys look up for it. I just can't see them dropping their levels. Packed paradise. Atmosphere is electric. That ginger guy in CB looks alright. Gee him a 4 year deal before Real Madrid start having a look....

Back