Celtic v Hearts Saturday 4th May 3pm (2am 5th in NZ)

Honestly wish he would stay for another season. No a better shotstopper in the league. He's took a bit of stick at times and I know there's a mistake in him now and again but I just think he's still a fantastic keeper. Don't know where we're getting better from next year. I'd be trying to convince him to stay. HH
Aye I agree , Joe has another season in him and there's been talk of a position at City for him .
I'd love it to happen just think he's made his mind up he's going out on a high.

Any news on your good lady mate!!
Hi all She’s still in Hospital will be overnight the Surgeon will be there tomorrow to possibly drain the infection she’s had a triple cocktail of Antibiotics and says the infection seems to be going down.
She’s literally just texted as I’m writing this to say she’s getting more Antibiotics must say really worried as this whole thing was very quick.
Sitting in the Hotel a bit befuddled
But really appreciate the people on this forum
Thanks to all of you for your kind words and thoughts from both of us especially from Donna 💚💚💚💚💚💚
Cheers
JS 🙏

HH 👏👏

Hi all She’s still in Hospital will be overnight the Surgeon will be there tomorrow to possibly drain the infection she’s had a triple cocktail of Antibiotics and says the infection seems to be going down.
She’s literally just texted as I’m writing this to say she’s getting more Antibiotics must say really worried as this whole thing was very quick.
Thanks to all of you for your kind words and thoughts from both of us especially from Donna 💚💚💚💚💚💚
Cheers
JS 🙏

HH 👏👏
My thoughts are with you and your good wife at this time mate …she will be back out dragging you about the Spanish shops in no time mate while your hinting to her that you need a drink ☘️

Cheers
JS 🙏

HH 👏👏
That sounds like positive news mate 👍

That was one of the most satisfying watches this season from Celtic especially lately where we've had to really grind out results. It suited us that hearts fancied having a go and once we got a hold of the game we were great.
Our passing was quick sharp and countered lightning fast at times.
Was great to see a full Celtic performance everyone on it today gives me great great confidence going into the derby.
As dress rehearsals go it couldn't have gone any better, maybe we need to convert more from corners though we scored from one, second phase.
The league could be won tomorrow but it would be brilliant to beat them to win it , aw salivating at the thought.
James Forrest my motm I know kyogo got dafabet but what a performance from Forrest and so many others.
There's nothing like seeing Celtic winning big games at CP with smiles on their faces and the atmosphere rocking.
Players respond to the fans who respond to the players it was great.
Mibberry was really poor, the non existent consistency , no surprise there.
Joe Hart, having announced he'll retire is perhaps playing as well as he's ever done he was awesome when called upon a few times.
Brilliant Celtic HH
Only gripe a had watching the game was hatate taking corners?they broke up field couple a times with the ball dropping where hatate usually stands??but a know that’s petty stuff,,bring on these imposters from govan a think we are ready🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Cheers
JS 🙏

HH 👏👏
It’s no great being unwell at home!!but even worse abroad mate,sounds like the medical team know what they’re dealing way and are on it👍wishing you and especially your good lady all the best mate🙏….need to take her another holiday mate??💵💶💶💶💶

Best performance of the season. Hearts started well and we had to respond, we did and then some. Kyogo, McGregor, O'Riley all back to their best, Forrest very good again as was AJ bombing forward. A much needed clean sheet for the defence and Joe Hart who made big saves when he needed to.
6 clear, 8 goals better off, big pressure on them tomorrow, and we know they don't react well to pressure, Captain Disappointed said so

Members online

Back