Celtic v Hearts Saturday 4th May 3pm (2am 5th in NZ)

It's the narrative both Sky and BBC try to set. The games not live on telly so for the people who aren't streaming, they have to go by what they say. Shankland lifted has hand to stop the ball. It wasn't near his face, it was pure reaction. He should have been given a 2nd yellow.
It was the same when he elbowed Kyogo to receive a booking. For the people on the Sky app, there was no mention of this. They were told he was booked for kicking the ball away, which is nonsense.
I don't watch the huns, often. I look at the Sky app now and again to check their scores. If you go by the commentary on the app, then sevco are world beaters. Playing teams off the park and unlucky not to be 50 goals ahead, and I'll be honest, it had me believing they were a decent team, hence why I thought we had fucked the title a few months back.

To be honest, I think it was a natural reaction... anyone would do it if a projectile was hurtling towards your face....given the new rules etc it's definitely a penalty....a yellow card is harsh......

Stop being so bitter Yan old bassas 😂👍🏻

To be honest, I think it was a natural reaction... anyone would do it if a projectile was hurtling towards your face....given the new rules etc it's definitely a penalty....a yellow card is harsh......

Stop being so bitter Yan old bassas 😂👍🏻
Well our own a.Johnson gave a penalty away against the hunz already on a yellow🤷‍♂️..
A think it’s a double jeopardy ruling!!could be well rang way that?I’ve been knowing to blow it oot ma arse on a lotta subjects🤣🤣

Hi another update She’s having an operation today at or about 1 pm to clean and drain the infected area and will probably spend 2 days in hospital.
Just hoping we can get home on Friday.
The patient next to us is hoping to get home to Bristol she’s having problems with her Heart irregular heartbeat her hubby has flown out today free flight by Easy jet to bring her home lovely lady she came out for three days five days ago.
It seems hospital food is the same all over 💩
Again thanks for your support

HH💚👏💚

Hi another update She’s having an operation today at or about 1 pm to clean and drain the infected area and will probably spend 2 days in hospital.
Just hoping we can get home on Friday.
The patient next to us is hoping to get home to Bristol she’s having problems with her Heart irregular heartbeat her hubby has flown out today free flight by Easy jet to bring her home lovely lady she came out for three days five days ago.
It seems hospital food is the same all over 💩
Again thanks for your support

HH💚👏💚
Praying for your wife's recovery Jammy. God bless you m8 so sorry to hear you're having a hard time of it. Hopefully you and your wife when this is all over you can get another holiday. Best wishes to you both.🙏🙏

The same way they audit thier books, and they got a goal in the last minute but I know we always say it but trouth fully they are rubbish playing against 10 men and are struggling to do it no doubt they will be given help in the second half and boy do they need it

Members online

Latest posts

Back