Celtic v Hearts Saturday 4th May 3pm (2am 5th in NZ)

wit the fuck is it wi Hun managers that the all come out wi this 'its not respectful' bollox?
every fucking wan of them Breadman, Cashintheattic, Murty, now fucking Uri Geller.
Is it in their fucking contract or wit?
Ha ha when another manager (or player, leader,) gets in your head regards off the cuff throw away comments and wind up patter, and you react, that's a losers mentality.

D8eehjtUcAY1qRl.jpg

Just a wee interesting thing from yesterday.
First half, McGregor goes over to take a corner, moves the ball out of the arc and walks slowly away, Reo comes over and McGregor clearly talks to him ( the corner is taken ?) and as Reo walks over a Hearts defender clocks what’s on and moves quickly over to him . Reo coolly picks the ball up and puts it in the arc and then takes the corner.
It didn’t work but it was quite clever.
Anybody else clock it?
HH

This guys tooned to the moon!!!says”I wouldn’t say that about opposition then fuckin says it???🤷‍♂️
Well to be honest, he has to say shit like that to keep in with the zombies. After next weekend, he'll either be a tactical genius according to MSM, or an absolute fud, when we take 6 off them, I would hazard a guess that it'll be the latter, and he'll disappear as fast as his shampoo bottles did. Fuck him and his brown brogues, and the big white shoe box they came in. HH

First half, McGregor goes over to take a corner, moves the ball out of the arc and walks slowly away, Reo comes over and McGregor clearly talks to him ( the corner is taken ?) and as Reo walks over a Hearts defender clocks what’s on and moves quickly over to him . Reo coolly picks the ball up and puts it in the arc and then takes the corner.
Anybody else clock it?
HH
I thought that was what I saw. Good spot LMC. When I coached, we had a similar thing where one player would attempt to take a corner, but at the last minute, he would shout another teammate over, but not before rolling his foot over the ball (it's now in play) the second guy would then take the ball, and run in towards the box...we used it a couple of times and the opposition players and coach would go mental, but hey, if you're sleeping, when you should be watching...hey ho FTH We would notify the ref and linesmen about us using that play before the game, and one ref said he would tell the opposing coach...fucking big jessie..."Ah'm tellin'..." HH

I thought that was what I saw. Good spot LMC. When I coached, we had a similar thing where one player would attempt to take a corner, but at the last minute, he would shout another teammate over, but not before rolling his foot over the ball (it's now in play) the second guy would then take the ball, and run in towards the box...we used it a couple of times and the opposition players and coach would go mental, but hey, if you're sleeping, when you should be watching...hey ho FTH We would notify the ref and linesmen about us using that play before the game, and one ref said he would tell the opposing coach...fucking big jessie..."Ah'm tellin'..." HH
Glad someone else saw it
HH

Anybody else clock it?
HH
Oh FFS! Now there will be a media campaign all week to get a retrospective red card for Reo deliberately handling the ball so he is banned from the Glasgow derby match.

Anybody else clock it?
HH
Seen that, my son pointed it out as it happened. I thought it was Greg Taylor though, but I didn't have my specs on🥸

Full squad to choose from has come at the right time.
Celtic now not carrying lightweights for the next games. Allows for guys like Holm, Rocky etc to really settle in as their training intensifies and they learn the roles within the squad and patterns. I remember Welsh, Tierney, Ralston all been subject to the nasty side, they learned in the gym and on the training pitch and been around the environment with game time. HH

A think your allowed to do that at a penalty??sure arsenal tryed it,Thierry Henry and pires but they French twats fucked it up🤣🍀but think it was Ajax that started it🤷‍♂️

Members online

Latest posts

Back