Celtic v Jablonec

Lubos left peg

Tonight is the night our new signings and manager get to experience what it means to play for Celtic. Full crowd (my old man will be lucky enough to be there), paradise rocking and an atmosphere at a football stadium that they would never have experienced in their lives. Last Thursday the engine was started. On Sunday we started moving up the gears......I can see a record European scoreline tonight...

Celtic 10 - 1 Jablonec

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Tonight is the night our new signings and manager get to experience what it means to play for Celtic. Full crowd (my old man will be lucky enough to be there), paradise rocking and an atmosphere at a football stadium that they would never have experienced in their lives. Last Thursday the engine was started. On Sunday we started moving up the gears......I can see a record European scoreline tonight...

Celtic 10 - 1 Jablonec

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Here we go with the prophecies again.

Just read a team prediction by a click bait site saying Bitton and Soro are likely to be back in the team tonight. I think Soro may be but I'd much rather have Welsh back in defence than Bitton.
I don't see Ange going defensive and see him going for it with an attacking line up again. I'd leave the same side that started against Dundee on.

Just read a team prediction by a click bait site saying Bitton and Soro are likely to be back in the team tonight. I think Soro may be but I'd much rather have Welsh back in defence than Bitton.
I don't see Ange going defensive and see him going for it with an attacking line up again. I'd leave the same side that started against Dundee on.
If Bitton plays play him as a CDM.

Same lineup as started against Dundee has got to be a stick on, surely.

Ralston has been excellent in the last 2 or 3 games, so massive credit to him for the improvement while constantly putting up with everyone and their dog saying he's not good enough. Perhaps Ange can change a few players we thought weren't up to scratch into first team regulars.

As for predictions, I have to go with a resounding victory of 5-0 to the good guys, with Kyogoal bagging another hattrick. 🇯🇵⚽🇯🇵⚽🇯🇵⚽🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬😜

This is a game to keep building up momentum. Jablonec had a shocker in the first leg, but they have a wee bit about them and it's important that Celtic take the game seriously.

The crowd are going to treat this game like a Champions League game after being away so long and I'd love to see the team respond with a performance worthy of the occasion.

There are still going to be plenty of bumps in the road this season, but here's an opportunity to build upon the weekend's result and start playing with some swagger and belief.

Under normal circumstances, Ange might be tempted to rest a few, but now is the time to keep everyone gelling and getting familiar with each other. Perhaps a change or two might not be out of the question, but I'd be inclined to stick with most of the line-up from Sunday.

Celtic 10 - 1 Jablonec

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Not so confident Gary? What happened to 26-0?

Right will Ange stick with the round peg in the round holes philosophy that was a joy at the weekend, or will he change it about again????.

Same please Ange.

Big Joe.

Tony Walsh Starman Taylor.

Calmac Turnbull

Rogic

Abada Kyogo Christie

4 v 1 after going one down 😭.

Kyogo double, Jamsie and Eddie. 😂 😂
Only change I would have is Monty at LB. Give Greg a rest (he was blowing oot his erse on Sunday) and get Monty fit. He is defo good enough for a start. Would be good experience for the bhoy. Greg Taylor on the bench

Really lookin' forward to this game tonight. Lookin' forward to parkin' my Jacksie in my seat and simply enjoying the fact that I'm one of the Celtic family. Winning titles and cups is important, of course it is. But it's never a given. One thing which IS a constant is being part the Celtic family. I'm truly blessed.

Absolutely devestated, got our tickets for tonight but because of covid I canny get to the game I'm absolutely fucked was found covid positive 2 weeks ago and done my isolation period I got my tickets thinking nothing will stop me being back at paradise, so I gave my ticket to my son in law hell need to get them to the game I hope they enjoy but for me this has been one boot In the balls, I've been trying to get this ppv no luck yet keeps saying it's busy anyway 5-1for the hoops

Back