CELTIC v Jam tarts

Know what johnno? I take it all back , after that fool neilsons post match interview.
I gave them credit for effort but his ridiculous rant after the game.
" we were still right in it until the ref sends off two of our players , that makes it very difficult for us " what?
His side had zero shots on target.
" you hope that an experienced referee would recognise the situation "
" the first one theres no need for a second yellow , the linesman gives it" well Robbie that's his joab pal.
" the ball isn't in an area where its causing problems, it's not reckless, it's not endangering a player, sometimes when the crowd roars you can jump on it and I think that's what potentially happened today" aye keep taking the tablets robbie.
89th and 91st minutes respectively for the sending offs and it doesnt matter where nor when fouls are committed , if its a yellow it's a yellow , in fact had Clancy been consistent hearts would have been shown red far earlier than that.
No credit to Celtic for playing then off the field that first half.
Aye we were off it 2nd half everyone saw that but they were hardly on it either.
Had hearts peppered Harts goal and made him make brilliant saves then he might have reason for his gripes but zero shots on target shows that even off our game we still seen it out , defence held strong.
Neilson may be angry but he should be more angry about the fact they couldnt muster a shot at goal for the entirity of the game.
If he thinks ( and he does ) that the game hinged on those 2 sending offs in the dying embers of the game he should watch the game again.
With 11 men they never troubled us and both second yellows were exactly that they consistently broke the play up with the constant fouling, the crowd might've roared in disapproval but since when has that ever influenced the refs decision in our favour?
This happens every time we play them they set out to disrupt and it worked 2nd half , but I could say there was many more fouls that went unpunished in the 2nd half and they were lucky to get out with 2-0 after our 1st half performance.
Hearts got exactly what their play deserved , nothing.
Being able to contain us is one thing , ross county did it just as well.
That doesnt translate into they mightve got something from the game though, you need shots on target or even shots at goal with a jammy deflection type of thing and they had neither.
The credit I gave them I know take back and instead I say they did well to keep it at 2 -0 GIRFUY neilson HH
Wouldn't let that clown of a tramp any head space myself winter and allowed the prick to much to run amuck in days gone past.
The Hun mentality is all about deflection and placing blame upon everything and everybody apart from themselves.
Yesterday was just the type of game we needed imo, especially with the scum game and CL fast approaching.
Never bought into stats as can give a false assessment upon a game on to many occasions.
The tramp is really seething because the minis had enough moments within the game and weren't able to make them count, yet the real credit from our point of view was winning every duel from the amount of set plays situations we faced yesterday and yet many believe that area within the team is meant to be our big weakness as such? Wasn't on show yesterday.
For all our dominance in the 1st half, we could have easily went in level with being cut open from decent football and lacking the finish with only Hart to beat, 1 guilt edge chance against the many we created, but weren't taken, so a 1-0 lead could have been anything really 1-1, 3-1, 4-0 take your pick.
2nd half was the first time this season we had to face the higher press and we had a 20 minute spell of looking uncomfortable against it, but put that more down to being rusty with not having to deal with any in competive action for so long now, but a decent wake up call for ourselves now all the same imo.
It's not uncommon either these days for team's to actually win games with less than 30% possession and not even having a shot on target all game, as its happened enough times in the EPL, I believe, hence stopped looking at stats long ago.
Calls for VAR now, after the weekend? Bring it on as looked far to many dodgy off side calls imo, and kyogo seems to be getting some very questionable decisions given against him due to his movement being so good, again can have a huge impact upon a game also, but won't get mentioned within Scottish football still, funny that after the same hoo har from the tramp against them last season?
Nearly every game we play these days we create at least 5 big goal scoring opportunities and yesterday was no difference, yet if we aren't firing on all cylinders up front like yesterday, then at least we can take plenty of comfort from handing up very little also, the all round requirements needed for a title winning team, and we still have that in abundance at present.
Defence wins you the league and the striking department by just how much, seen nothing yet to suggest that this motto is still very much in play within ourselves and will lead to another very successful season ahead for us imo.

Members online

Latest posts

Back