CELTIC v Jam tarts

It goes without saying I love watchin' Celtic play, no matter the opposition or venue. But if I'm bein' honest, some games simply ramp up the anticipation levels. Hearts at Paradise is most definitely up there with the likes of the new club from down Govan way.
You good folk know I tend not to predict the actual result; but I am comfortable predicting the outcome. We're at home, we are as one with the players on the park. Apply ourselves as we know we can, and we should secure another three points. No room for complacency !

It goes without saying I love watchin' Celtic play, no matter the opposition or venue. But if I'm bein' honest, some games simply ramp up the anticipation levels. Hearts at Paradise is most definitely up there with the likes of the new club from down Govan way.
You good folk know I tend not to predict the actual result; but I am comfortable predicting the outcome. We're at home, we are as one with the players on the park. Apply ourselves as we know we can, and we should secure another three points. No room for complacency !
Don't you just love 3 points for a win 1 for a draw. Fucking brilliant idea that was, but aye, no room for complacency, lets get it done, after the huns my second best win is against the mini's without the bus fare.

If you don't know where the game is on and at what time then tough luck 😂
Anyway expecting hatate to return and start ahead of turnbull. Think starfelt may well get the nod ahead of Jenz also, apart from that don't think there will be any other changes to the starting line up and the same result would be very welcome also against the diet huns
Since John was lacking crucial info....

The game is today, Sunday 21st August at 5pm (Ethiopian time)
Location, Glasgow G40 3RE.

The daily lier has stated the case for the defence of the two red cards given to the sevco players? Quoteing the rule on what punishment would be handed to both of them a two game ban in which they would miss one league game and one cup game then they would be available to play against Celtic. The question is why is the media interfering in this are they trying to pressure the result in favour of sevco and why ? What interest do the have in this club yet have never came to the defence of any other club? This proves just how much this paper is involved in sevco and it’s survival in Scotland

Last edited:
The daily lier has stated the case for the defence of the two red cards given to the sevco players? Quoteing the rule on what punishment would be handed to both of them a two game ban in which they would miss one league game and one cup game then they would be available to play against Celtic. The question is why is the media interfering in this are they trying to pressure the result in favour of sevco and why ? What interest do the have in this club yet have never came to the defence of any other club? This proves just how much this paper is involved in sevco and it’s survival in Scotland
An old sage said to me once, 'it only hurts if you listen'.

Well they have all paid £25k to be PR partners, sorry media partners, so what do you expect

Looking forward to this one today.

First time back at Celtic Park after a few weeks, team full of confidence after last week, a chance to open an early gap at the top of the table - its all there for the taking!

Ange will have a call to make between Jenz and Starfelt, and possibly between Hatate and Turnbull, but that aside I’d expect the team to be much the same! ☘️

Looking forward to this one today.

First time back at Celtic Park after a few weeks, team full of confidence after last week, a chance to open an early gap at the top of the table - its all there for the taking!

Ange will have a call to make between Jenz and Starfelt, and possibly between Hatate and Turnbull, but that aside I’d expect the team to be much the same! ☘️
You can't drop Jenz after his performances in the last 2 games. Starfelt will have to wait to try and get back into the starting 11

Back