Celtic v Legia match thread. All hail the holy goaliešŸ™

So a friendly against Rapid V, testimonial against Legia W, should maybe have invited Racing Club and A Madrid or Porto for a full house of non Scottish clubs that have either cheated or got away with cheating us.
Apologies 50.......never read the non-Scottish clubs part.

Aww fuckit......they all want to be English anyway, so that makes them non- Scottish in my book.

So a friendly against Rapid V, testimonial against Legia W, should maybe have invited Racing Club and A Madrid or Porto for a full house of non Scottish clubs that have either cheated or got away with cheating us.
I hear ye 50....I had a bit of a bad feeling about this game in terms of the fact that this mob don't particularly like us.
I hope that doesn't equate to any of our players getting Injured or any trouble from their not so friendly support.
Hope I'm way off the mark here.

Expecting another very tough game again and believe Ange wouldn't want it any other way either.
Of course injuries will be our main concern, but Ange also doesn't seem to want to wrap his players up in cotton wool either.
The tempo to our play i would expect to remain very high with expected longer game to CCV and Welsh to possibly get that partnership up to speed for the start of the season as expecting that to be ours for the start of the season now

Members online

No members online now.

Back