Celtic v Livingston - Celtic Park Wed.21st Dec, 7.45pm

Gary67

Back to Paradise after 39 days.
A tough game, Livvy will play similarly to Aberdeen but are far better at playing that way than them. They have the big guys up front who will cause us problems on the break. Early goal could be crucial but even if we don't get one we have the depth of attacking talent that we can replace our chosen front 3 with one of similar quality.
Hope Haksabanovic is back, even as option from the bench.
3-1 win and maintain 9 point gap (fully expect them to win tonight)

Last edited:
Back to Paradise after 39 days.
A tough game, Livvy will play similarly to Aberdeen but are far better at playing that way than them. They have the big guys up front who will cause us problems on the break. Early goal could be crucial but even if we don't get one we have the depth of attacking talent that we can replace our chosen front 3 with one of similar quality.
Hope Haksabanovic is back, even as option from the bench.
3-1 win and maintain 9 point gap (fully expect them to win tonight)
Back to the future............You giving December a dizzy!!;)

Celtic v Livingston - Celtic Park Wed.21st Oct, 7.45pm​

Lookin' forward to this game with renewed relish after our enforced break.
As always, I think we'll win; but equally, I feel it has the potential to be a frustrating watch. Another three points and I'll soon forget any aforementioned frustration.
Also lookin' forward to catching up with the folk sitting in and around our wee friendly section of the main stand. Season in, season out, it has been pretty much the same bunch for a number of years now. All glued together by our shared love of The Hoops. HH.

Always look forward to our games especially at Celtic Park. The opposition no matter who they are will set their stall out so whilst patience is something we have learned to live with we need to start taking the many chances we create.
3 points is all that matters at the end of the day but would like to see the rewards our play deserves rather than see the blood pressure rising towards the end of the game.

Having seen the approach of Aberdeen at pittodrie I wouldn't be surprised if in training Ange has 3 ( attackers) v 11 ( defence).
I'd expect the same approach from Livingston with a better out ball.

If Haksabanovic has recovered I'd expect him to start or feature in this game, hes really starting to settle in at Celtic and now were getting to see his true qualities.

All out attack has to be the way , especially after seeing what happened at pittodrie last night ( farcical, two handball offences unpunished in 2 games now for the other team ower there ).

I'm confident , very, I think that Ange has broken the hoodoo against Livingston.
Back at home and all will be wanting to show what they can do.

Other than a comfortable victory what I really want to see is Kyogo and Giakoumakis get on the scoresheet.
At least one of them must or Ange will be looking at reinforcements for the striker position.
Its early days back but dont want to go too long without our spearheads scoring though our goals come from all over we want these guys scoring.

Kyogo looks a little unsettled, perhaps from being overlooked for the Japanese WC squad and Giakoumakis?
He needs to get back on the scoresheet if hes truly going to push Kyogo again.

I want ( a lot of things) to see the return of our fluent game, not easy against the parked bus mentality but a convincing win will get us back into the flow for the upcoming visit to Mordor.

Must keep the gap then go there and extend it.

Not asking for much Santa?
HoHoHo

Hoping out forwards remember how to take the chances presented to them,can be sure Livi will sit in and try to stifle the game and then if they are still in the game they will come at Celtic for the last 15 to 20 mins. The bhoys will need to watch in around our box you can be sure those operating VAR will be doing their best to give Livi a penalty it seems that a certain team playing out of Ibrox a have no worries over VAR as it doesn't affect them.

Gettin' ready to leave the frozen Ayrshire swamps and head to Paradise. Still to dig out a few albums to keep me company in the rust bucket. Big padded winter anorak, a warm tammy, a last emptying of the bladder, and I'm off ! Three points please Hoops. HH.
Do you still huv a Turn table record player Frank and who turns the Albums ower
Enjoy the game Frank keep warm
And watch the Needle dinny break it 👏
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Back