Celtic v Livingston, Saturday 16th January, 3pm Celtic Park

After that performance, I say that was an undeserved point we escaped with. And yet we still had 3 unused subs when the final whistle is blown, so Lennon must have believed the players on the pitch who were doing the square root of fuck all were better options than the unused players sitting on the bench.

Surely Oko-flex should slide in so it just hits any part of his body to direct the ball into the net! Even if it hits his tadger then that is better thst flicking a foot out at a high speed ball. But he isn't responsible for today's crap performance.

No one has any confidence, all playing as if they have never met each other, no fight, no cohesion no togetherness & no fitness. What the fuck is going on with our club, too many players just not with it. This season was a wright off before now just needs a change top to bottom. Start now for next season.

I know half the teams isolating but that performance was awful surely there must be a decent wee striker in our u21's that wid be better than no striker at all rogic was never gonny have the fitness for that job today its same old lenny playing it safe way the established players instead of the right player in the right positions fuckin shite again😠

Obvious to all ( except Celtic management ) that now is the perfect time to get a new coach in and give him the rest of this dismal season to get to know the players and get a system perfected for next year .

Expecting the support to watch more of this dross to the end of the season is just taking the PISS !

HH

DUFFY Soro Turnbull are the best we have, Johnston has plenty 1st team experience, Rogic is fucking useless, I'd say get them all aff an get the youngsters on, they can't do any worse.
I didn't think Duffy played well mt better yes but has a head like a ten bob bit and his constantly trying to find frimpong with high balls was baffling. Think Ralston might be better as a WB than a RB short on pace but can deliver a killer ball from where frimpong should've been doing that. Had oko flex been given more than 10 minutes he mightve been up to speed. Too many passengers today thought laxalt played his heart out McGregor and soro also . Will be interesting to see how our first team does against them, we could learn from livi at how to defend as a unit. Deeply disappointed with the result but tbh we didnt deserve any more than what we got. Livi unlucky not to take all 3 pts even. Rogic as our front man ? Again baffling and never going to work

After that performance, I say that was an undeserved point we escaped with. And yet we still had 3 unused subs when the final whistle is blown, so Lennon must have believed the players on the pitch who were doing the square root of fuck all were better options than the unused players sitting on the bench.

Surely Oko-flex should slide in so it just hits any part of his body to direct the ball into the net! Even if it hits his tadger then that is better thst flicking a foot out at a high speed ball. But he isn't responsible for today's crap performance.
NO sure there's a team in the League we cd beat ranoo m8.. We are UTTER FUKIN SHITE!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Members online

Latest posts

Back