Celtic v Livingston, Saturday 16th January, 3pm Celtic Park

That 1st half was by no means pretty to watch. Mismatched in height and no striker on the field. Weve had a few moments in the first 45 but theyve had better. Irritating as hell watching us take a throw in and not just this game no one coming or showing for the ba' is terrible. I still fancy us even though bitton and Duffy look all over the place again. Our good play coming from laxalt, Turnbull McGregor soro and frimpong who still doesnt know when to pass or shoot. We have to be more direct and get a striker on it wouldnt hurt to pop a few balls over their backline but I still think that the best is to come from us in the second half mon the hoops HH ☘

Imagine those incidents happening against Liverpool in a Man U game down south and then the ref getting pictured having a celebratory beer in a United pub.

Yet they see fuck all wrong with it up here.
Yeah.that's why the club should have kicked up fuck and demanded he has fk all to do with either our games or theirs. In any other country that would have been automatic. HH

The only difference between the two teams is that Livingston have a plan and the enrgy to carry it out. We have neither.
Rogic killing us, when he loses the ball he gives up. Johnstone must still be in Dubai as he's certainly not on the pitch. Frimpong too greedy. Defence total panic. Mc Gregor, what leadership, I don't see it?

Not totally surprising considering half the squad are out. Should we expect better? There were a few performances like this with nobody sidelined. This is a makeshift team, not sure I would criticize some of the younger lads for this woeful situation.
Who's not a first teamer? Ralston and..????

Do the guys on Celt tv get given hallucinogenic drugs before the game, can’t see any positives in this shite

Back