CELTIC v more hun hatchet men

Was always to be expected when our players are on form they are targeted constantly with no protection at all
Thats a question that needs to be asked and probed more deeply…why does practically every team in the SPFL try to hurt our players whilst at the same time not anywhere near as physical with Sevco, considering they are the champs and league leaders and not us? Not that being league leaders should encourage such actions but its the obvious one for me since teams generally do try harder against the champs that’s where u would expect to see a more physical approach…🤔

Thats a question that needs to be asked and probed more deeply…why does practically every team in the SPFL try to hurt our players whilst at the same time not anywhere near as physical with Sevco, considering they are the champs and league leaders and not us? Not that being league leaders should encourage such actions but its the obvious one for me since teams generally do try harder against the champs that’s where u would expect to see a more physical approach…🤔

Simple answer is the coaches of all SPFL teams know what they can get away with in their matches against the Glasgow teams....there is not some conspiracy with all the coaches to help out sevco. At the end of the day the teams and players want to take anything away from both teams. Against sevco, the managers will say "don't get in their faces, no stupid challenges, no soft challenges, in fact no challenges at all cause the ref will book you or send you off"
Against celtic it, "break their fucking legs, get in their faces, 2 footed stud high challenges are absolutely fine. Ref won't protect them"

Red in any other game than the spfl

fkn shocking refereeing and shocking our management team stand and let it go , turnbulls injury before he came to us was pretty bad and could have ended his playing career , that tackle there could have done the same

simple answer ,,,because every other team is full of hun fkrs cloggers with the odd token tim thrown in ,remember watching sky a long time ago and we'd just beaten sevco at i[pox ,it showed the stmirren dressing room as there game was up next for reaction to the goal ,only McGowan was cheering the result the rest had the usual hun snarling windae licker look about them

sort of summed up scottish football right there and then ,infested by talentless leg breakers

When the commentator said Utd are bringing Butcher on my first thought was no another bloody one.

Guys just back from a 2 game ban for a red you would think his manager would be telling him to keep the heed, not up here they dont, he's been wound up and told to take someone out.

He’s probably a Hun.....that being true, would quite possibly explain it...

Simple. If they do the challenges on celtic players they , at worse , will get a yellow card.
If they do it against sevco players it's a straight red card & penalties.
The teams/players know this

Back