Celtic v Ross County/Referee/VAR, Celtic park Saturday 12th Nov, K/O 3pm GMT

Bellshill bhoy

I’m expecting a convincing win, with aw the controversy involving the MIB and VAR, I fully expect this to become a VAR Celtic festival with the VAR referees going overboard to make amends in a meaningless game we’ll be expected to win….

4-0 Celtic with 2 VAR penalties and a Ross county player sent aff…..to appease us 🤷‍♂️

To be honest VAR is just referees doing what referees do in this country. They have a choice, they are either rank rotten or biased. Their choice.
Meanwhile we will do what we always do, fight and win Regardless of their choice.
Tomorrow we win and I go with BB, 4 0.
HH

I’m expecting a convincing win, with aw the controversy involving the MIB and VAR, I fully expect this to become a VAR Celtic festival with the VAR referees going overboard to make amends in a meaningless game we’ll be expected to win….

4-0 Celtic with 2 VAR penalties and a Ross county player sent aff…..to appease us 🤷‍♂️
I agree with the first five words...

Just a win, no injuries and no suspensions, please. Hopefully we have a comfortable victory but then again, these VAR induced late victories are actually very exciting.

As one of the other BBs (imposters - I tells ye - there can be only one) said that if we get a decent lead then expect a tsunami of dodgy VAR decisions go our way to prove they are definately not biased against us.

As always, three points first and foremost please. If we achieve that we can be more than happy with the team's achievements so far. A good performance would be welcome, too, of course. That goes without saying.
I feel we've looked a bit flat in the last couple of games, so maybe the break is coming at a good time ?
Just thankful we're at Paradise.

Beaton and VAR should have awarded Hearts a penalty against the scum for handball. They didn’t. The scum player could have caught the ball and VAR wouldn’t have given it.
My point is, the game closes soon for the World Cup, and until then, VAR and the refs will do everything they possibly can to get the huns as close to us as possible.
Like every match that’s involved VAR and us, we will be fucked over…today will be no different. We will be talking about calls we didn’t get and calls that County did get.
I expect us to win, but it won’t be comfortable!!
Celtic will start getting the VAR calls when the season is all but over. Then they can point to the stats. But until then…..buckle up 😬😬

Meaningless game ? Surely a typo BB ...we don't do meaningless and the 3 points are absolutely crucial.
As always I'll err on the side of caution, this county mob are going quite good at the moment and we seem to be subconsciously running the clock down to the break so we need a wee rocket up the bahookey today to remind ourselves what's at stake.
The VAR story today won't be at our game as I suspect Dallas son of will be fully focused on saving the hun from falling further behind.
I'm up in Sunny Dundae for the weekend visiting some Dundonian Soul music friends so every chance I'll miss the game today.
I'll assume VAR will save the hun and try to continue to hurt the good guys so we will probably have to work for our rewards as is par for the course.
We will need to step it up to finish with a flourish but I'll take any positive result that gets us the all important 3 points.

The Staggies will park the bus and throw their big players forward at various times. Different game same tactics.
If we get a good start, a goal in the first fifteen, then I can see somebody getting a roastin. If not then it'll be a hard 90 and 2-0.
Can't see anything other than three points.

Meaningless game ? Surely a typo BB ...we don't do meaningless and the 3 points are absolutely crucial.
Perhaps “meaningless” wasn’t the correct word, it’s a game we’d be expected to win 99 times out of 100, they are 3rd bottom of the league 3 point off the bottom, were top, scoring for fun, it won’t be a close game, we’ll win this comfortably, VAR will give us EVERY decision going ……simply because it won’t matter…..the referees committee in charge of VAR will use this “meaningless” game to level up the VAR decisions against us……2 VAR awarded penalties and a Ross county man sent aff…4-0

It’s a must win game regardless of score we seen what happen during the week so it’s not just a iffy ref we have to be concerned about, need a few goals to offset missing camera shots and human? Error said this before back in the day St Mirren were a Bogey team to Celtic and the other lot hope they carry it on today
WE NEVER STOP

Aye right, don't forget to write to Santa lol

Is it on club telly again today???

It’s a must win game regardless of score we seen what happen during the week so it’s not just a iffy ref we have to be concerned about, need a few goals to offset missing camera shots and human? Error said this before back in the day St Mirren were a Bogey team to Celtic and the other lot hope they carry it on today
WE NEVER STOP
True 1 nil will do today as long as there's not too many scary bits at the end but the attitude of our squad they will be annoyed at losing St mirren and since then have been impeccable and that will continue I think we will put a couple by them it shud be relatively comfy today so.....4 NIL TO THE TROOPS IN THE HOOPS🥳

Members online

Latest posts

Back