Celtic v St Johnstone

More nerves in the stand today until we score a couple than will be shown by the players, Stuffy wee double cup winners with a few cluggers in their team enabled today by perhaps the worst ref ever to be spawned by the LRA.

Lets win this in style playing the Ange /Celtic way, get back to the 4 and 5 nothing home wins, and yes I'm going today 😂😂.

Big Joe

Tony CCV Starfelt Taylor.

Calmac Bitton Hatate

Abada Kyogo Maeda.

Ryan Tom and GG picked up knocks last week so I would be resting them and Maeda atm gives us a bit more than Jota so start him along side his returning countryman.

5 nothing Celtic, CCV to continue his scoring and second half goals from GG (2) Jota and Kaddy. Sets us up for next week.

H.H
Close call big man😮

While we wait on the Sandman here’s a wee online mystery tour question that won’t take a genius to work out. Where did I see this not quite word for word ?
the Scottish league is pish the cups are pish and not winning in Europe is better than not winning in Scotland 😂

So the Record (The daily ranger) is claiming that the first game after the split will be Rangers at home. Interesting! The SPFL do not want us to win the league in the Glasgow derby. That makes the St Mirren v Rangers game a trifle interesting. If St Mirren win then Celtic remain 9 points ahead and 15 points to play for. If the first post split game is indeed Rangers then our victory would put us 12 points clear with 12 points available and thus effectively the champions. If Rangers lose today then I cannot believe that they will be made our first opponents post split. So the question is ......How many penalties will be awarded to Rangers.

Instead of watching the game live at 2am I watched it this Sunday morning and was stunned by the quality of Celtic, the presumptive champions of football in Scotland. That was a 90 minute display of quality football that could easily have ended with double figures. I cannot wait for the Scottish Cup semifinal and am envious of those will have the pleasure of watching a rout. Bring it on!

Been trying to put this performance into perspective......

I know that Celtic have had better players. I know that Celtic have had better teams. I know that Celtic have beaten world class opposition and I know that Celtic have won more important games.

However - I can't recall a time recently where a performance has given me so much joy or such a buzz!

Perhaps it was because I was expecting a bit of a slog and a wee hangover after last week, but this (initially) pretty rag-tag group of players look like a cohesive unit who are single-minded in their pursuit of honours. They proved last week they have the dig, they proved this week they have the quality........not only through the starting XI, but right through the entire squad.

There was a period there when I'd be keeping a watchful eye on that mob with the hope they might screw up, right now - I don't give an iota about them because I have absolute faith in this group of players and what they can achieve on their own merits.

What would terrify me if I was a zombies is, is what Ange can aspire to if the board free up £25 million in the Summer, get players in quickly and give them the pre-season to work together. I'm hoping at least £15 million of that is tied up in CCV, Jota and Daizen, but I've also got complete faith that Ange would use that surplus £10million wisely and bring in another 3, possibly 4, players who can add even more depth and quality to the squad.

Operation Domestic Domination is almost complete. Now Operation European Glory is a realistic ambition to aspire to.

Enjoyed that yesterday 😊.

Played the Celtic/Ange way as I asked 👍.

Motm was Maeda but in truth you could have made a case for any of the starting 11 or young Matt in the second half.

And as someone who goes to 99%of home games I reserve the right to leave when I feel like it and wont be lectured by the sofa. Csc, everyone has different circumstances, I go on a supporters bus and sit at the top of the North stand and need to use the lift to get up and down to my seat, if I waited till the end it would take me around 30 mins to get back to my bus, leaving on average 3 or 4 mins early allows me to get the lift back from the top tier in time to get the bus home. So before you have a go at the fans who attend and I am aware that everyone cant attend for a million different reasons remember not everyone is rushing out to go for a drink.

H.H

Enjoyed that yesterday 😊.

Played the Celtic/Ange way as I asked 👍.

Motm was Maeda but in truth you could have made a case for any of the starting 11 or young Matt in the second half.

And as someone who goes to 99%of home games I reserve the right to leave when I feel like it and wont be lectured by the sofa. Csc, everyone has different circumstances, I go on a supporters bus and sit at the top of the North stand and need to use the lift to get up and down to my seat, if I waited till the end it would take me around 30 mins to get back to my bus, leaving on average 3 or 4 mins early allows me to get the lift back from the top tier in time to get the bus home. So before you have a go at the fans who attend and I am aware that everyone cant attend for a million different reasons remember not everyone is rushing out to go for a drink.

H.H
Aye, the council haven't made it easy for travelling fans with their exclusion zone.

It was some endurance needed when the buses were parked outside the ground, throw in the extra mile or two and an even worse bottleneck, then it's no wonder that many lads and lasses need a flyer to get home before midnight.

I mean, I struggle to get home before midnight myself and I'm just watching from boozers on illicit streams???

Members online

Latest posts

Back