CELTIC v The very hard done by

Stupid decision to go ahead with this game but that's Scottish football in a nutshell....run by fuckin hawfwits!

Hoping for a comfortable win and that we're out of sight early on, probably see a few changes with the likes of Scales, Montgomery starting and maybe Moffat when we've made sure of the 3pts.

Last edited:
Stupid decision to go ahead with this game but that's Scottish football in a nutshell....run by fuckin hawfwits!

Hoping for a comfortable win and that we're out of sight early on, probably see a few changes with the likes of Scales, Montgomery starting and maybe Moffat when the we've made sure of the 3pts.
Here’s Hoping Shadow 2 nutshells full of half wits my Brother in law says he’s suing you for that comment feels hurt by the comparison. He’s contacted Dick Dick and Head Solicitor’s. Your ok they’re shoite 😂

HH 🍀

Here’s Hoping Shadow 2 nutshells full of half wits my Brother in law says he’s suing you for that comment feels hurt by the comparison. He’s contacted Dick Dick and Head Solicitor’s. Your ok they’re shoite 😂

HH 🍀
Don't really give a frigg about goal difference at the moment. I think it could prove a touch more difficult than we might think. Attitude is everything from here on. 3 points please.

HH 🍀

Even if Dick Dick & Head were good Solicitors yer bro-in-law couldnae get near ma dosh and assets bud....they're aw registered under a (nut)Shell company! 😂

Btw I got my coat and phoned a taxi before even typing that 1! 🧥🚖

No even a third of thr way thru thr game and Gerry's giving awe goals win games they've every man in or around the Box ffs the goal/goals will come

Members online

Latest posts

Back