Celtic V Them

lennono

No doubt about it.......This is a very important game....We win....We got top....This would be a giant step towards getting our hands on the CL millions....If we do go top, I think we will take some shiftin.....The huns will find it difficult to recover from that..........We will play our normal attacking game, and I think they will come at us from the start.....I hope they do....then our shots on target will become goals......No way will they be able to keep up with our pace........I'm going for a 2-0.......but if we click...make it a 4-0..........Yes I'm confident, and why not......I thought we would have 'clicked' yesterday but playing against a full team defence.....no easy....The huns wont sit back....we will have more space around their box......Got a feeling that Ange will have one of our injured stars...ready for this game...COYBIG 🍀

They have a lot of players that have NEVER experienced playing in front of fans, never mind the red hot atmosphere of 60k Celtic fans baying for blood, booing their every touch, they won’t be able to hear THEMSELVES think, never mind Instructions for teammates and management…
We need to go for the jugular straight from the whistle, come flying oot the traps while their still stunned , get a few early goals……this game will be won or lost in the 1st 15 mins….or deep into injury time ….COYBIG 3-1 tae the good guys 🍀💚🇮🇪

They have a lot of players that have NEVER experienced playing in front of fans, never mind the red hot atmosphere of 60k Celtic fans baying for blood, booing their every touch, they won’t be able to hear THEMSELVES think, never mind Instructions for teammates and management…
We need to go for the jugular straight from the whistle, come flying oot the traps while their still stunned , get a few early goals……this game will be won or lost in the 1st 15 mins….or deep into injury time ….COYBIG 3-1 tae the good guys 🍀💚🇮🇪
Most of their players experienced the first game in front of 50000 zombies who i must admit created a very hostile atmosphere.I think the pressures on us but im confident we can get this done even with half our first picks missing.I think we miss a Broony type character for these games so hopefully Ange and vocal guys like big Hart will have these players up for it.

We can’t win the narrative no matter the result, that’s already a given, they win, thats what champions do, they draw, there’s still a gap and we aren’t good enough yet, we win, its only a 1 point lead and anything can happen.
There’s nothing positive coming our way in the media….all we can do is beat them, win…and keep winning…let them and their media fanboys comfort themselves with words.

It has the makings of the shame game written all over it they need the money the pressures on ,add in Madhun in the middle then you would expect them to kick their way through the game and every 50/50 in their favour

Noticed in our players the reactions during the hearts and utd game they kinda know the odds are against us , the real shame in all of this is if scottish football was played on a level playing field this would be a game everyone would clamour for

A 1-0 joe ledley on a to be wet n windy wednesday night would do me

oh and the same atmosphere

It has the makings of the shame game written all over it they need the money the pressures on ,add in Madhun in the middle then you would expect them to kick their way through the game and every 50/50 in their favour

Noticed in our players the reactions during the hearts and utd game they kinda know the odds are against us , the real shame in all of this is if scottish football was played on a level playing field this would be a game everyone would clamour for

A 1-0 joe ledley on a to be wet n windy wednesday night would do me

oh and the same atmosphere

Mibbery to the fore in that game too. Shocking offside call against Gary Hooper about 11mins into the clip. Healy should have been sent aff as well.

If confidence and momentum were the only qualities to win such a match, then this would be a none contest, but in Derby matches this usually goes out of the window.
Attitude towards the match will play a huge factor imo, and can't see us failing in that department whatsoever, so in theory I would class us as big favourites and even more so with our fanatical support.
The game will be won for us easily enough, if we get far more clinical in front of goal, as we remain far to good for chances not to be created imo.
Game management will be another huge factor with a mib totally intent of stopping our football at every given opportunity, so we can't let our frustrations try to distract us from the job in hand either, easier said than done at times.
The longer the game goes without us scoring then the harder it may become still, without to many options available to change the tempo of the game as such.
Always felt 10 points from the 4 games after the break would be enough to win the title still, and 9 from 3 puts us in a fantastic position still.
Get the 3 points and we will never get caught once we go top, and strongly believe that we have the character and ability still within this team to achieve exactly just that come Wednesday
HH

If confidence and momentum were the only qualities to win such a match, then this would be a none contest, but in Derby matches this usually goes out of the window.
Attitude towards the match will play a huge factor imo, and can't see us failing in that department whatsoever, so in theory I would class us as big favourites and even more so with our fanatical support.
The game will be won for us easily enough, if we get far more clinical in front of goal, as we remain far to good for chances not to be created imo.
Game management will be another huge factor with a mib totally intent of stopping our football at every given opportunity, so we can't let our frustrations try to distract us from the job in hand either, easier said than done at times.
The longer the game goes without us scoring then the harder it may become still, without to many options available to change the tempo of the game as such.
Always felt 10 points from the 4 games after the break would be enough to win the title still, and 9 from 3 puts us in a fantastic position still.
Get the 3 points and we will never get caught once we go top, and strongly believe that we have the character and ability still within this team to achieve exactly just that come Wednesday
HH
A manager that knows what hes doing and bringing in the players that suits his system is the difference this season.No harm to Lenny i still love the guy but he was well out his depth last year.I dont think anybody was blown away by Anges appointment but every tim i know is delighted with our progress and the style of football we're playing.Still no seen our best 11 on the park yet either so a lot to look forward to.We need this bad run against them to end on Wednesday ..they are shite but our players need to step up.

Massive game and it will be tough but im confident we will prevail ..If Ross County can take 3 goals of them and Aberdeen can dominate them in the last few games , we should be ok..I honestly think chances will be at a premium so we need to be ruthless..I have a few reservations about the defence if we dont totally dominate the ball..
In the last 3 league games , we have only had 1 shot on target against us..In our last 10 league matches NO team has had more than 2 shots on target against us which is an amazing stat..Hart has been a virtual spectator ..
Like mentioned my biggest fear is the Rangers* supporting referee ..He knows whats at stake in this game so i think the cheating will reach new levels in this match..Expect our players to get early bookings so its easy for him to send them off early in 2nd half etc..I honestly believe foreign refs should be brought in for this fixture..I cant see how Madden , with all that is at stake , not go back to type !Ange will learn he needs to open his mouth more about refs..Neilson said as much when he pressured Beaton at halftime which led to his team scoring an OFFSIDE goal in the second half and a pen..

Last edited:
Ange has had to deal with a lot of big matches in Australia and Japan both as a player and a manager. He will have these players grounded and knowing exactly what they should be doing in every situation that arises during the match..but the only thing he can't control is the referee and his officials that's my big worry.a past season ticket holder of the ibrox club being in such an influential position. This would not be allowed in any other country.

Members online

Latest posts

Back