Celtic v theRangers 2pm Celtic Park. B Teams

The huns will try to come out all guns blazin. If we don't concede in 1st 15 mins we will take control and do them. Think it's gonna be a tight 2-1 Hoops.
They will throw everything at us early doors with every sevco player diving to the floor trying to get a penalty or dangerous free kick from a compliant Cheating Beaton. I can't see us getting to keep a clean sheet. I am going for a 2-1 win, but we may be down to 10 men for a significant part of the game. We must be brave and up for a fight, but smart enough to avoid VAR or Beaton to be limited in their dodgy devision making.

Just back from CP. Really good game between 2 decent teams. 5-2 probably flattered us but we were definitely the better team. 4 goals in the last 18 mins after going 2-1 down.
Lawal and Vata streets ahead of everyone else on the pitch. They should be sent out on loan at a higher level in January.
What was the attendance you think Gary?
Usually at least 5,000 at these games I thought perhaps more with the big games allocation cut?

Would be great if we can loan out Lawal and Vatta but it looks like our B team players are just as much on the radar of big 5 div clubs as our first team squad , might be why both have featured a bit recently in the first team.

It's no surprise the club is buying talent hand over fist these days from far flung corners when we keep losing the best of our own before they get to show what they really can offer the hoops.

Did anyone from the noise do the B team coverage anyone know? HH
🎶 - and a happy new year 🎼🥁🥁🤪

What was the attendance you think Gary?
Usually at least 5,000 at these games I thought perhaps more with the big games allocation cut?

Would be great if we can loan out Lawal and Vatta but it looks like our B team players are just as much on the radar of big 5 div clubs as our first team squad , might be why both have featured a bit recently in the first team.

It's no surprise the club is buying talent hand over fist these days from far flung corners when we keep losing the best of our own before they get to show what they really can offer the hoops.

Did anyone from the noise do the B team coverage anyone know? HH
🎶 - and a happy new year 🎼🥁🥁🤪
Haven't seen an official attendance but looked around 5-6,000.

Could be right way that score line stevie,but Am in the minority al take 0-0 walk away nine in front.🤷‍♂️
I am wary of this match Espiritosanto.Im like you on this one I'd rather take a point to keep our advantage as a defeat would bring out the worst of the Hun press. Best wishes for the New Year from my family to yours. Hope you have a great one.🥂🥂🥃🥃

I am wary of this match Espiritosanto.Im like you on this one I'd rather take a point to keep our advantage as a defeat would bring out the worst of the Hun press. Best wishes for the New Year from my family to yours. Hope you have a great one.🥂🥂🥃🥃
Like you Ally and Espiritosanto I'm always wary of this fixture.
That said I think I'm as confident about this one as I've ever been.
I cant see a 0-0 draw but should the game finish level I'd accept that as we maintain the ' gap' like you say.

That's the supporter in me looking at the bigger picture but I do believe that Ange will view this as a chance to put the league to bed asap.

Also macbeal has said he will be going all out for the win ( doesnt have a choice really) and this can play into our /Anges hands.
We're so accustomed to the opposition parking the bus it will be refreshing to see a side who actually fancy themselves.

Having seen the way they scraped over the VAR added time line against Aberdeen and how Hibs took them apart in the first half at Mordor ( 4 goals conceded over the two games) I really believe we could be looking at another hunskelkping.
What a way to start 2023 eh?

They're there for the taking, Aberdeen were desperately unVARtunate not to take the 3pts, I cant see how they'll keep us at bay.

We have goals in us from all positions and whilst I'm not dismissing the challenge that awaits our bhoys there , I am nonetheless very confident of collecting the 3 pts .

I think that a draw would be seen as an improvement for macbeal ( even if its whispered amongst them).

They will have a go, of that I'm sure but our controlling game will inevitably lead to them being on the back foot and no choice but to defend.

I'll give them the VAR/mib penalty or goal that isn't and our game to come out on top.

Old Firm F.C 1 - Celtic 2
If we score first? = hunskelkping
And a happy new year 🎼 HH ☘

Back