Celtic Vs Buckfast 21/1/24 16.00

tommybhoy8881

Hopefully we have 1 or 2 new players to give them a run out and also give a few guys on bench a chance to see what they are like (hopefully not a totally weakened side as I've gave a guy at work a 5 goal start for buckie😂)
Looks like it's going to be a good crowd looking at the Celtic etickets page ...it won't be a sell out but looks like 50 thousand if that's the case then that's a great crowd (had a wee day out arranged with workmates but I won't make it now but hopefully it's a 6.0 win to the bhoys)

Hopefully this will be just the Tonic after the winter break 😏.

Circa 5,000 Buckie fans at this game they reckon... Not if our bus is anything to go by, I'll bet there's circa 40,000 as usual.. 🍷🍷🍷🍷
Looks pretty decent on that e-tickets you could be right tho....it gives families a chance to take kids etc who can't normally get tickets ....very cheap for kids tickets for this game 🍀

Win the game first then use subs seen teams turn up with the game won in thier head, a famous one was the old Rangers v Berwick Rangers which Berwick won 1-0 which pleased the Celtic supporters no end so don’t take the risk win the game first and leave nothing to chance and get into the next round

Win the game first then use subs seen teams turn up with the game won in thier head, a famous one was the old Rangers v Berwick Rangers which Berwick won 1-0 which pleased the Celtic supporters no end so don’t take the risk win the game first and leave nothing to chance and get into the next round
The Clyde one still pisses me off. We need to treat them with respect, but at the same time I'd like to use the game to try out a few things.

Such as Frame or Scales at LB, Rocky and Lager as CBs. Khun on for at least 30 min. MJ selling programes.

Although we've got plenty of goal threat in Palma Abada Khun Forrest O'Riely etc, in terms of strikers we've only got Kyogo.

I think Johnny Kenny is back, wonder if we might see him at some point on Sunday.

The Clyde one still pisses me off. We need to treat them with respect, but at the same time I'd like to use the game to try out a few things.

Such as Frame or Scales at LB, Rocky and Lager as CBs. Khun on for at least 30 min. MJ selling programes.
Clyde tried to give that a body swerve like you it hurts to remember hope it never happens again

Latest posts

Back