CELTIC vs. Motherwell - All comments here

Comfortable victory due to a good 20 minute spell before half time. The rest pretty forgettable, but that is the norm for this time of the season (even the Invinsible season was pretty turgid as December progressed).
Good to see Ralston back, Forrest must have been in shock seeing a full back overlapping him when in possession.
Edouard injury a worry. The summer shambles could still come back to bite us.
Madden a disgrace, but then we knew that

I’m starting to get concerned by our second half downing of tools. Played well in the first half but the second half foot off the gas is pissing me off.

Eddy getting injured has left us without a striker. Is there not one in the academy? Not one player who can step up? Wtf is that all about?

Moussa left, no replacement. Griff out for however long it takes for him to get the help he needs, but in the meantime, we have no one to spearhead the attack. I fear if we lose this league it will be totally self inflicted. Three games to go in December, two away and going into them without a striker is utter negligence.

Mickey is too slight to lead any line. Sinclair has been an empty shirt. And there isn’t one young player deemed good enough in the Academy. Do all of our younger teams play without strikers? And more worryingly, what does that say about the Academy?

It tells me it’s producing nowhere near enough players. The only light is if we get Rogic and Christie back we still have goals in the team. A more nervous three games than it should have been, again due to fuck all our opponents have done, but once again our dithering approach to getting the quality we need.

I have said it many times, the only thing that will fuck up 10iar is us. And we are seeing that with every week that passes.

Secco actually played quite good last night. They will be up for our game. Going into that without a striker is unnaceptable.

Great to see the youngsters step up to the mark last night. Unfortunately I've only seen the goals on youtube as I was out. I think Mikey will do a job for us. He may be slight but he has magic in those feet. Now that he's got the 1st one out the way watch him go. Well done Ralston too.

Ryan Christie was sitting on the bench for most this season. was picked because of injuries.
Having a great spell,apart from injury at the moment.
Anthony Ralston. Same. Now taking his chance.
Re the striker crisis. Is young Jack Aitchison still out on loan at Dumbarton?. If not ,why not get him on the bench. He could replace at Mickey Johnston either as a sub or if Johnston is maybe needing a break.

Back