Celts For Change Have Their Say

Great letter but it will fall on death ears. Celts for Change have given themselves a fancy wee name but they are saying the exact same thing that's been said by fans and shareholders alike for the last 10 years. The new CEO is a figure head. DD runs the show and he's made it quite clear he's happy with how things are in Scottish football. Things will carry on as they are.

Not read the letter just looked at the about us header which explains little but comes across as a bunch of spoilt weans who can't get there own way ,am all for protest and change but that theres embarrasing

Who are these people??they just want to keep goin over old ground talking about tainted titles wanting The board to come out and mention how sevco cheated blah blah blah its fuckin done and dusted as for the extra £50 on top of season ticket money to buy shares just to gee to them aye no bother ffs as said spoilt bastards there's no way this boards as bad as back in 94 load a nonsense I don't know wit they want to achieve with this pish

Very well put letter and pretty much bang on the money
I'm with Docco on the letter,says it all really.

Agree. The letter is well written and goes over all the points that I think pretty much every single celtic fan has been screaming about since before 2012. But I doubt anyone at celtic will take any notice. I can only imagine the amount of emails and letters they have recieved from fans and shareholders over the years goes into the high hundreds or maybe even thousands, regarding the same issues. This will be another letter to file into the "entitled customer" bin to be ignored.

For to long us celtic fans have been taken for granted a lot of the points bought up by celts for change if they were to be acted apon can only be for the good not only for the reputation of scottish football which to be honest is only run for the benefit of one club who can do and say what ever they want with out consequences of any sort.that tells me it is run by like minded people who live thier lives by other rules instead of the rules and regulations of the football association of scotland. The new ceo has to start a fresh he's got a clean slate to work off he needs to get his own personal in who he can trust and our not connected to and funny hand shake society who's only interest is to protect some thier own interests and definitely not celtics. Scottish football is rotten to the core it always has been the cancer runs to deep.I wish celts for change all the luck in the world and hope they get what thier hoping for because they have the good of celtic football club at heart as we all do.

Not read the letter just looked at the about us header which explains little but comes across as a bunch of spoilt weans who can't get there own way ,am all for protest and change but that theres embarrasing
Not sure how much Dom knows about the fans feelings on the shit that has gone on within our club and the RSFA, SPFL, Lanarkshie Masons Association, etc. But if he wasn’t completely aware of these issues then this should make it abundantly clear.
Didn’t find it embarrassing mate. Just laid things out for him. Of course I’ve no idea if he’ll ever see this unless it’s sent directly to him.
At least we’re quite happy to communicate with the board given the opportunity.
😁😁

Have to say well done Celts for change well written pretty much covers the thoughts of most fans. But Deaf ears ahead. Would be great if the Board started to listen to there customer base but Desmond is running the show so we can Fuckthefuckoff. But please piy yir Season tickets.

HH 🍀

What's all this "well written" rubbish.

It is immature ranting from a small group of people who think they know better than everyone else.

Do they really believe that they represent the majority? Do they really believe that they can tell the new CEO what he should do? What gives them any authority to speak on behalf of other genuine supporters?

They certainly don't represent me.

It is immature ranting from a small group of people who think they know better than everyone else.

Do they really believe that they represent the majority? Do they really believe that they can tell the new CEO what he should do? What gives them any authority to speak on behalf of other genuine supporters?

They are being proactive at least which is more than can be said for Celtic fans who moan on message boards and do nothing to try and implement change....more power to them I say and keep up the good work 👍

They sent it to the new CEO they also said it would fall on deaf ears probably which is pretty much what most of the Dafties on here have said we know the board won’t listen I liked what they said but that’s me
They don’t represent me either but maybe you can enlighten us on what you would say if given the chance
KetCelt after all it’s a free forum

🍀

Tell me what they said in that letter you don’t agree with. If you have some differences of opinion I’d genuinely like to hear them.

Sorry ti harp on with badly Ritten Prose Ket but what makes Celts for change not Genuine Supporters. Askin furra Half Celt

HH 🍀

Members online

Back