Celts v Aberdeen at the Ewe Camp, Sat. 17th 12:30 (CPT)

Bridie Bhoy

NOTE: LUNCHTIME KICK OFF!

Finally it is a return to real fitba, with a tricky away tie up here in a very snowy/icey Aberdeen. Assuming the game goes ahead (travel safely please), then we get the pleasure of Steve MacLean who is a black belt (33rd Dan) in the dark arts of Mibbery, helped by Kevin Clancy on VAR.

I am looking forward to the return of CalMac in midfield. Despite undersoil heating expect very difficult playing conditions, so this will be a battle. Juranovic will be preparing for the World Cup final so won't be available leaving Ralston as our only senior RB.

I am shoe-horning Haksabanovic into my starting line up as he doesn't deserve to drop out. I think we need the physicality of GG and bring on Kyogo, Abada, Mooy & Maeda after an hour or so.

Hart
Ralston Carter-Vickers Starfelt. Taylor
Hatate O'Riley MacGregor
Jota. Giakoumakis Haksabanovic

MON THE HOOPS! 🍀

NOTE: LUNCHTIME KICK OFF!

Finally it is a return to real fitba, with a tricky away tie up here in a very snowy/icey Aberdeen. Assuming the game goes ahead (travel safely please), then we get the pleasure of Steve MacLean who is a black belt (33rd Dan) in the dark arts of Mibbery, helped by Kevin Clancy on VAR.

I am looking forward to the return of CalMac in midfield. Despite undersoil heating expect very difficult playing conditions, so this will be a battle. Juranovic will be preparing for the World Cup final so won't be available leaving Ralston as our only senior RB.

I am shoe-horning Haksabanovic into my starting line up as he doesn't deserve to drop out. I think we need the physicality of GG and bring on Kyogo, Abada, Mooy & Maeda after an hour or so.

Hart
Ralston Carter-Vickers Starfelt. Taylor
Hatate O'Riley MacGregor
Jota. Giakoumakis Haksabanovic

MON THE HOOPS! 🍀
Not 100% convinced this game will go ahead yet with the weather.
Pitch may have under soil heating but the journey there and back doesnt

One player who might be getting a wee bit concerned about his Celtic careers progression right now might be young Welsh I was just thinking.

Jenz seems to be ahead of him in Anges mind and with Johnston and Kobayashi coming in will he be prepared to go back to the lowland league I wonder given hes had the taste for first team football and champions league football as well.

If big Mercedes is signed permanently and I can see that happening then Welsh must be considering his future. 🤔

One player who might be getting a wee bit concerned about his Celtic careers progression right now might be young Welsh I was just thinking.

Jenz seems to be ahead of him in Anges mind and with Johnston and Kobayashi coming in will he be prepared to go back to the lowland league I wonder given hes had the taste for first team football and champions league football as well.

If big Mercedes is signed permanently and I can see that happening then Welsh must be considering his future. 🤔
With Kobayashi signing Welsh will more than likely now go out on loan in January. He cant play for B team in Lowland League, that's for U20s only. This season Welsh was kept as one of the minimum of 4 Academy trained players we needed for Europe. We don't need to meet that criteria for the second half of the season so Welsh is free to go and get regular football for the next 6 months.

Will be tough up there ..1st game back ..early kick off in the freeze yer bollocks off cauld wind.
Not a game for any weather fearties.
Aberdeen have got a decent record at home this year. Expecting a hard game including the usual VAR decisions against us .
Any kind of victory will do to get us up and running again.

Will be tough up there ..1st game back ..early kick off in the freeze yer bollocks off cauld wind.
Not a game for any weather fearties.
Aberdeen have got a decent record at home this year. Expecting a hard game including the usual VAR decisions against us .
Any kind of victory will do to get us up and running again.
"And it's a penalty to the sheep shaggers..."
"We've just checked VAR and it's 2 penalties to the sheep shaggers"
Think it'll be a tight game given the conditions and the fact that they are at home, with their usual 800 fans behind them...plus the MIBs will want their shot of the goat when they get back to the lodge
And that's it from Arthur Montford...it'll be a stramash
HH

"And it's a penalty to the sheep shaggers..."
"We've just checked VAR and it's 2 penalties to the sheep shaggers"
Think it'll be a tight game given the conditions and the fact that they are at home, with their usual 800 fans behind them...plus the MIBs will want their shot of the goat when they get back to the lodge
And that's it from Arthur Montford...it'll be a stramash
HH
For Mash meet Stramash and Mince

HH 😂

Back