Champagne Charlie

On other Celtic forum ,the comment from Charlie boy,in January Celt are being left behind ,after slippy signs the pensioner Defoe,and we should be quaking in our boots, how does it look now ejit????? Hh
On other Celtic forum ,the comment from Charlie boy,in January Celt are being left behind ,after slippy signs the pensioner Defoe,and we should be quaking in our boots, how does it look now ejit????? Hh
Fanny with an earring. You don't see many these days, but this wan's on the telly.

Luved Charlie as a player

Yes so did I, watched him many times including all the others,who have forgotten the fans that made them household names, idlolised them , who stab the club and fans in the back,for a handfull of sheckles,devoid of scruples,honesty,decency,we get enough crap from the media/press, they have all sold their souls as far as I am concerned,hh

I was just sitting here thinking, that maybe Charlie should just stop thinking, or at least keep what he was thinking, to just thinking and not construct almost unintelligible sentences to try to convey his thinking, in a way that has everybody thinking, what the fuck was he thinking?

A great player for us and I loved him, but put him and a pound of mince in a room and I would be thinking, I wonder what that mince is thinking? That’s what I think anyway.

Luved Charlie as a player

I was at both those games. Fucking magic. At Greyskull we were in the enclosure and had misplaced one of our pals, not known for his love of that mob. One of our players was hacked on the touchline and a body flew past us with a pointing arm shouting obscenities. I turned to my mate and said, there he is. Fucking nutcase. What a day. :)

As others have said he was a superb player in his first spell. Magic feet, gallous and clinical. Wee McGarvey was a great foil for him and in my opinion served Celtic with the type of dignity that Charlie could only dream of. Going to Arsenal, hanging around with gangsters, not training and indulging ruined him. He should have stayed and became a legend. In the end he was a nodody. Nothing he says is worth listening to, he's not that clever and he knows nothing outside the EPL bubble. Probably the biggest waste of talent in my time

Members online

Latest posts

Back