CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HOPES

Etims have to have the credit Jam...they brought it up on their blog. It’s a great idea. Can't see it happening though.
Probably right but what a great gesture that would be from the club. They played for to do for their greatest Bhoys.
At worst a donation to the MND charity for the wee man.
I’d bet that if asked the surviving Lions would want that money to go to The Celtic foundation.
Let’s Hope E Tim’s make this happen.
I’m sure the entire Celtic family would gladly get behind this. πŸ‘πŸ€ž

HH πŸ€

Had a look at our champ league squad and 3 of our new signings have not made squad (could be because of injuries tho) I think our squad is weaker than last year's squad for Europe (everyone knows we need a keeper) nothing against oh but he's not impressed me and wouldn't feel confident with him up front if kyogo got injured (he might get a few goals in the spl tho) we needed a new LB to challenge Taylor ......out all the new signings a think NAT Philips is the only one that I'm happy about soo far (I know some players haven't had a game yet) we have hard group but thankfully we missed some of the big guns in pot 1 (disappointed with our transfer activity)

Had a look at our champ league squad and 3 of our new signings have not made squad (could be because of injuries tho) I think our squad is weaker than last year's squad for Europe (everyone knows we need a keeper) nothing against oh but he's not impressed me and wouldn't feel confident with him up front if kyogo got injured (he might get a few goals in the spl tho) we needed a new LB to challenge Taylor ......out all the new signings a think NAT Philips is the only one that I'm happy about soo far (I know some players haven't had a game yet) we have hard group but thankfully we missed some of the big guns in pot 1 (disappointed with our transfer activity)
You dont fancy Mikey J as a striker then. πŸ˜‚

Thought Nawrocki might have got included and be back for the last couple of group games... Happy for Liam Scales though, but I've a feeling he's in instead of Bernabei to cover left back..

Bring it on....

As for our new signings Tommy, Holm has shown a bit as has Yang, if they both settle here I'm sure they will be fine..
Some of the players might turn good (only mentioned Phillips as I've seen him play) Holm has looked good tho (just frustrated a wee bit .....don't think anyone has been entirely happy with the transfers (especially with making groups 2 years in a row) been a wierd summer losing a manager that we all loved and re hiring one that a sizeable amount of support didn't want back at club..... delighted for scales too mate lot of dons at my work and they spoke very highly of him (let's just get decent result away to feyenoord then beat the dark side of the beautiful city of Rome at Celtic park ) and I will praise this year's transfer market 🀣

Goalkeepers
1 Joe Hart
29 Scott Bain

Defenders
2 Alistair Johnston
3 Greg Taylor
4 Gustaf Lagerbielke
5 Liam Scales
6 Nathaniel Phillips
20 Cameron Carter-Vickers
56 Anthony Ralston
57 Stephen Welsh

Midfielders
7 Luis Palma
13 Hyunjun
15 Odin Thiago Holm
24 Tomoki Iwata
28 Paulo Bernardo
33 Matthew O'Riley
41 Reo Hatate
42 Callum McGregor
49 James Forrest
14 David Turnbull

Forwards
8 Kyogo Furuhashi
11 Liel Abada
19 Hyeongyu Oh
38 Daizen Maeda
90 Michael Johnston

Goalkeepers
1 Joe Hart
29 Scott Bain

Defenders
2 Alistair Johnston
3 Greg Taylor
4 Gustaf Lagerbielke
5 Liam Scales
6 Nathaniel Phillips
20 Cameron Carter-Vickers
56 Anthony Ralston
57 Stephen Welsh

Midfielders
7 Luis Palma
13 Hyunjun
15 Odin Thiago Holm
24 Tomoki Iwata
28 Paulo Bernardo
33 Matthew O'Riley
41 Reo Hatate
42 Callum McGregor
49 James Forrest
14 David Turnbull

Forwards
8 Kyogo Furuhashi
11 Liel Abada
19 Hyeongyu Oh
38 Daizen Maeda
90 Michael Johnston
Whurs Charlie Mulgrew

HH 😱

I'm in pretty much total agreement with you, tommybhoy; the questions we were asking before the transfer window closed are still unanswered.

As ever though, hope springs eternal.

Back