Champions League or Europa?

Where would you rather see us play?

• Champions League (Glamour games)

• Champions League (Money)

• Europa League (Better chance of progress)

• Europa League (Above, plus more excitement)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some of NFLs best results in Europe have been against the big guns, Lenny and many others in the past have struggled in CL qualifiers against teams that in terms of budget, we should be taking care of. We face a lot of pressure every summer having to play these ties at a time we should be playing pre season friendlies to find our form and fitness, the last few seasons show that our team and coaching staff, don't seem to be able to find a way of dealing with it. Playing for so long last night without a fully fit forward on the park raises serious questions about the current 'strategy' of trying to qualify for the big bucks CL.
In Lennys defence, we had enough of the game to bury that mob, we had enough chances, not enough to test the keeper though.
We belong in the CL, we've got a long way to go before we earn the right to be there, we have found our level, and it's Europa League I'm afraid.

Champions League. Got to have the ambition to pit ourselves against the best.

Right now, getting the TEN to forever sicken the institutions of this Klan country is the main priority, and why Lennony might get a pass for the over-thinking tactical crimes of Cluj and last night.

But after we get that TEN? European progress is the only measure.

Champions League. Got to have the ambition to pit ourselves against the best.

Right now, getting the TEN to forever sicken the institutions of this Klan country is the main priority, and why Lennony might get a pass for the over-thinking tactical crimes of Cluj and last night.

But after we get that TEN? European progress is the only measure.
I hope it's the correct measure. I had three triple measures watching thst last night and it didnt work. CL is the key objective or we shoukd just fucking chuck it. Accepting we are never even trying is a disgrace and an insult to every supporter. It has to be CL.

This has been done loads, but let's get to the bottom of the reasons why: Where would you rather see us play European football, and for what reasons?
Champions League going forward one off games, nuetral venues better tournament than mundain two leg affairs. better than leagues and more adventurous allows for shock results and excitement also puts pressure on elite. More exiciting.

Champions League going forward one off games, nuetral venues better tournament than mundain two leg affairs. better than leagues and more adventurous allows for shock results and excitement also puts pressure on elite. More exiciting.
I'm m all for this, Boab. What puts me off the CL is the fact it's became a Hollywood shit show, with all your big names and inflated egos that come with it. The sense of what football is all about feels lost to me. I can't stand to watch any CL game that we aren't a part of.

Back