Champions League or Europa?

Where would you rather see us play?

• Champions League (Glamour games)

• Champions League (Money)

• Europa League (Better chance of progress)

• Europa League (Above, plus more excitement)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm m all for this, Boab. What puts me off the CL is the fact it's became a Hollywood shit show, with all your big names and inflated egos that come with it. The sense of what football is all about feels lost to me. I can't stand to watch any CL game that we aren't a part of.
Dont understand it anyway when did spurs become champions of England or Athletico madrid or red bull Germany.

Champions league started out as a good idea but the 5 big leagues plus sky ruined it ,allowing 2 3 4 placedteams into the champions league while actual champions have to go through qualifiers proves it's fkd

Most of the games are boring and it's a pissing contest amongst the same rich clubs every year , the last 2 finals showed as a competition just how shite it has become

Champions League going forward one off games, nuetral venues better tournament than mundain two leg affairs. better than leagues and more adventurous allows for shock results and excitement also puts pressure on elite. More exiciting.
And that is precisely why it won't become permanent. The super rich clubs who pull the strings don't want shock results. In fact I don't even think they care too much about the results themselves - all they want is the same few boring match ups repeating over and over again so their bank balances increase faster than the riff raff.

Back