Champions league predictor 23/24

50 Shades of Green

Join Noisesers Champions league, my Champions League Predictor league on @Superbru! You can find my pool here:

or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code:

dewsyogi

If you played last season you should get an email and can join that way, if your new or haven't played click the link in this post...

Steviebhoy was last years winner (😤), and is now going for 2 in a row...

Group stages will be harder to predict for us Tims this year, last year there was a team guaranteed to get a hammering, infact they became the worst ever team to take part in the group stages, but they ain't there this year, so no easy points for us this season 😭😭🤣🤣
Apologies 50, but the identity of the worst team/holding company ever in the history of the UEFA Champions League group stages has completely slipped my mind. I'm astonished that the Scottish media do not constantly remind us of who actually achieved this humiliating embaressment.

Maybe you'd be so kind as to remind us all who the dire "keech de la keech" was who finished as the worst team ever?

Apologies 50, but the identity of the worst team/holding company ever in the history of the UEFA Champions League group stages has completely slipped my mind. I'm astonished that the Scottish media do not constantly remind us of who actually achieved this humiliating embaressment.

Maybe you'd be so kind as to remind us all who the dire "keech de la keech" was who finished as the worst team ever?
Sorry mate cant, they change their name that often I've forgotten what they are actually called, I think its the "Kinning Park Easy Beats" or something similar.. Maybe someone else can help us both 🤔😊

Ooh a luv a quiz wiz it Bridie and the 🧪’s
Mm or perhaps the Resurrection 11

HH 😉

Back