Champions League

On the 30th of September we will or will not be in the Group stages of the Champions League. 3 single leg rounds and a double header payoff round. Seeded all the way. No excuses. If we win those 5 matches then we pocket 40 million pounds plus.
Sevco will be out of the 2019-20 Europa League in the next two weeks and could be out of the next version before the end of September.

Last edited:
The fact the games are later means hopefully we get a few in to help us qualify. We secure that pot of cash then Sevco are fucked. Won't need any other cunts like Ashley to help us do that. Never easy as we onow to qualify, but we are better in Europe now thN we have been for years and with a few quality signings in the areas where we are light and I think we can do it.

the later start to the qualifiers for us is a massive difference.
but I don't think peter is splashing much cash until CL is secured sadly..
We need to speculate to accumulate Cowdenpix we need players a Keeper C/half or 2 and a center mid and not just for Europe we need this now for the 10. Get them in and your bang on the later start gets us up to speed so come on PL open the wallet
You know it makes sense

HH 🍀

We need to speculate to accumulate Cowdenpix we need players a Keeper C/half or 2 and a center mid and not just for Europe we need this now for the 10. Get them in and your bang on the later start gets us up to speed so come on PL open the wallet
You know it makes sense

HH 🍀
I'm with ye JS but experiance says don't expect more than a keeper until we ,sorry meant peter, knows where we are CL wise..

even then .......
🤞hope I'm wrong though

You know it makes sense

HH 🍀
I agree with getting players in early but I'd say we have central midfield covered with Brown, CalMac, Christie, Rogic, Ntcham, Sorro, Karamoko Dembele & Luca Connell (the latter 3 were very impressive today) are good enough for the upcoming season. I'd prefer our money was used to strengthen over positions you mention (plus left back).

Back